Expired Hot Deals

[123Ink.ca] Sponsored: Moustache Ergonomic Office Chairs Starting from $59.99 + Free Shipping

[OP]
May 17, 2003
8428 posts
1980 upvotes

[123Ink.ca] Sponsored: Moustache Ergonomic Office Chairs Starting from $59.99 + Free Shipping

• 123InkCartridges Exclusive Special Offer NOW for all RFDers.
  • Most of office workers and others work jobs would need sit for eight hours a day, often more. If you are suffering from back strain and carpal tunnel syndrome now or are worrying about it, 123InkCartridges is offering you a simple and affordable solution -- Moustache Ergonomic Office Chair: adjustable height, breathable mesh, high-back, chrome armrest and base, ergonomically designed mid-back matches the natural curvature of a person's back and more!
  • No Shipping Fee, Door to Door Delivery. 123InkCartridges offers you the best price you can find, no-hassle free return and the best service 24 Hours a day, Monday to Friday.

Long work sessions cause back strain and carpal tunnel syndrome. Now 123InkCartridges is offering you a simple and affordable solution: Moustache Ergonomic Office Chair.

123InkCartridges has a special offer for Ergonomic Office Chair with Lumbar Supports and Breathable Mesh Seats for all RFDers, this product might not be the cure for the situation for sitting all day, but will provide you at least a good place to sit.

Ergonomic chairs fit the users’ height and other body dimensions so as to support healthy body mechanics. This type of chair reduces strain and muscle tension and is particularly valuable during long work sessions. Ergonomic office furniture can help reduce the frequency of common issues such as back strain and carpal tunnel syndrome.

There are also a few other options available:

Moustache Ergonomic Adjustable Mesh Office Chair with Headrest
Price: was $249.99 --- now $149.99

Moustache Mid-Back Bonded-Leather Office Chair with Armrest
Price: was $169.99 -- now $79.99

10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1076 posts
596 upvotes
North York
Doesn't look bad and the price seems good. Does look similar to the ikea Markus chair which I absolutely love. Not sure about the quality until I see it.. Are the armrest detachable?
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11140 posts
4232 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Anyone know if the Chrome base is metal? Have had a nylon base break in the past and don't trust them anymore.
Feb 26, 2017
246 posts
110 upvotes
xblackrainbow wrote: Doesn't look bad and the price seems good. Does look similar to the ikea Markus chair which I absolutely love. Not sure about the quality until I see it.. Are the armrest detachable?
My only issue with the Markus is that the seat is mega hard in the ass.
Apr 21, 2003
548 posts
17 upvotes
Winterpeg
That second chair looks suspiciously like a Hyken
Dec 26, 2011
586 posts
198 upvotes
Risky to buy a chair you can't try and doesn't actually have free returns.
Viper wrote:
Oct 13th, 2017 10:05 pm
That second chair looks suspiciously like a Hyken
Would be great if it were just a Hyken with a different seat. The only thing on the Hyken that doesn't work for me is the seat.
Aug 19, 2009
261 posts
117 upvotes
can someone please share experience with these chairs? Is the lumbar support very pronounced?
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|
Zoomer, Fido, ING (Tangerine sounds so weird >.>)
Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.
Mar 14, 2014
267 posts
185 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Ordered one for $59.99. I always trust the profucts from 123InkCartridges.ca
Nov 17, 2006
89 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
Was about to buy. Did the price went back regular price?
Aug 17, 2010
227 posts
75 upvotes
Just got mine really decent chair ($60 dollar one). The base is metal. really good quality One of the side arms was scratched up but i didn't plan on using them but even with them on it gives me plenty of space doesn't feel like its pushing against my legs since i like my legs spread. You cannot adjust them besides the assembly. Honestly for $70 its a really good chair. Not as good as $300 task chairs but for the price i can see it lasting a while. The back gives enough support compared to my old chair which i spent more on but the leather started to fail and look terrible. The cushion is very comfy and thick.