Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
123Ink.ca

Ultra Light Camping Chair - $24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2020 10:13 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
Just to speak to the quality (or lack there of), the elastic on the main shaft disconnected from the clamp plug already while I messing around trying to fit the chair back in the bag, thereby rendering the chair useless.

I was a little disappointed but the fix is simple as long as the elastic isn't severed (if it is, you'll need to tie a new knot at the end).

Once you've found the knotted end of the elastic, tie some string around the knot and string it through the shaft and joint. You'll need to pull string and stretch the elastic to get it through to the end. from there, as long as the clamp plug isn't broken, you can fit the knot back into the end clamp (after removing your string) and you should be good as new...

So yeah, just a warning to the folks, be gentle with stretching the internal elastics.
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1224 posts
702 upvotes
Maybe I am crazy but I can't find out where the max weight capacity is....
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5485 posts
2762 upvotes
i need a mousepad ($11) if anyone needs a filler for free shipping. sauga area
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
jronald wrote: Maybe I am crazy but I can't find out where the max weight capacity is....
the helinox website (which this is a knock off of) says 330 lbs. I'd probably round down to 200-250... =)
Apr 17, 2015
998 posts
866 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Both arrived. Works fine. Not amazing. Not awful. It's a chair that's light and compact.
Nov 21, 2006
742 posts
632 upvotes
k9fire wrote: Both arrived. Works fine. Not amazing. Not awful. It's a chair that's light and compact.
Exactly my thoughts !

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)