Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

125,000 bonus PC Optimum when you get a PC Financial® Mastercard® Pre-approval YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2020 8:36 pm
Apr 22, 2018
15 posts
6 upvotes
dragonflower77 wrote: It doesn't let you pick. It's based on the information entered and credit check at the time you applied.

Did you enter an annual salary of 80k or more and household income of150k or more?

The 2 confirmation emails sent the day I applied didn't mention I got the world elite, although it displayed on the screen immediately after applying. The email confirming I was approved for the world elite came 2 days after I applied.

Also, there's a minimum yearly spend of 15k to retain th world elite card or they'll bump you down to a lower tier.
May I know where can I find term & condition for the $15k yearly spend to retain world elite?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1005 posts
590 upvotes
Mississauga
Here's the RFD thread. I also saw it on a credit card comparison site but I can't seem to find the link for it. Hope that helps. I have the paperwork at home. If it's written on the Terms, I'll post it here.

mastercard-we-cards-minimum-spending-re ... r-2426491/

Perhaps best to call and ask, but it seems people are reporting a minimum yearly spend of 15k for the World Elite.
iPhantomhives wrote: May I know where can I find term & condition for the $15k yearly spend to retain world elite?
Last edited by dragonflower77 on Dec 30th, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1091 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
like others have mentioned here. PC is very inconsistent on how they award the PC Points. Personally, I've been waiting six weeks for my 100K bonus (November promotion) still hasn't been received.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1005 posts
590 upvotes
Mississauga
I signed up with 100k campaign that ended Dec 3, got the card the following week. Made a purchase and they awarded 80k a few days later, then filled up as esso and they awarded 20k the following week. So in my case, it seems I got credited the 100k all within 3 week. Very odd as their terms says 20k on first purchase at Loblaws branded store and bonus 80k after the esso fill up, but the points were awarded in reverse with the bonus 80k coming first followed by the standard 20k.
lilclie wrote: like others have mentioned here. PC is very inconsistent on how they award the PC Points. Personally, I've been waiting six weeks for my 100K bonus (November promotion) still hasn't been received.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)