Expired Hot Deals

Ubisoft Store

$15 off $19.99. ATL for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Rainbow Six Siege Extraction, Far Cry 6, and all DLC

[OP]
Oct 17, 2021
61 posts
236 upvotes

$15 off $19.99. ATL for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Rainbow Six Siege Extraction, Far Cry 6, and all DLC

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 31, 2022
Retailer:
Ubisoft Store
Anything in your cart gets a $15 discount with the code "LEGEND22"

ATL (all time low) for Valhalla ($17), Far Cry 6 ($25) and more.
DLCs and Addons are also working, and it can be combined with multiple items, e.g. 2x $10 games would cost only $5 after the discount.
Coupon can be used infinite amount of times.
Last edited by Evaluationist on May 18th, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
83 replies
[OP]
Oct 17, 2021
61 posts
236 upvotes
So far it looks like ATL for
- Assassins Creed Valhalla
- Far Cry 6
- Immortals Fenyx Rising
- The Crew 2 Gold
- Assassins Creed Syndicate Gold
- Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Extraction
- Far Cry 4 Gold
- Far Cry 5 Gold
- Riders Republic
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Assassins Creed 3 Remastered
- Anno 1800
- Anno 1800 DLC
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2453 posts
2454 upvotes
Toronto
Does the code work only once or can you do multiple orders?

Pretty nice way to pick up some DLC
Bored...
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2018 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto, ON
With the discount code, Watchdogs Legion comes down to $12.88 including Ontario HST. Tempted...
Nov 22, 2012
237 posts
368 upvotes
Sault Sainte Marie
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for $5.00 plus tax! Thx OP!
Jan 13, 2019
290 posts
574 upvotes
How many of these are on Ubisoft+ and therefore coming to PS+?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2248 posts
1776 upvotes
Ottawa
Niklasky wrote: With the discount code, Watchdogs Legion comes down to $12.88 including Ontario HST. Tempted...
$16 for console before rebate! Should've waited a bit longer te buying it from ebgames lol
Jan 2, 2013
291 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
zooropean wrote: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for $5.00 plus tax! Thx OP!
Good deal. I wonder if you can checkout again with the season's pass
May 22, 2009
611 posts
1124 upvotes
Canada
Oh man I thought I could get Immortal Fenyx for $6. Turns out the listed price are for physical console copies.

They had a similar sale last year, It was $14 off 20.99 or more and I'm pretty sure you could use it multiple times. Feels like they were copying Epic with their discount and one upping them this year
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
[OP]
Oct 17, 2021
61 posts
236 upvotes
BYan wrote: Does the code work only once or can you do multiple orders?

Pretty nice way to pick up some DLC
Yes the code works like the Epic games coupon. As many times as you want, so in some cases it makes more sense to split purchases as much as possible. Instead of Ultimate Editions, go for base game and buy DLCs seperalty. If you need stuffers, there is some siege skins for $2.50, Anno History Collection games, Assassin's Creed Chronicles games etc. Or some other small DLC.
Dec 21, 2009
314 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Nice eyeing for Farcry 6, but $10 shipping brings it back up to ~$40
Aug 28, 2014
513 posts
804 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Are there any special discounts on console? I have these games on PC already, looking to add them to Xbox at my work lounge. Thanks
Feb 28, 2021
220 posts
371 upvotes
Recommend the far cry games. Don’t play them back to back as it’s repetitive. But a break between them means they are all enjoyable.

3 and 6 are particularly good
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3506 posts
2165 upvotes
West Coast
Evaluationist wrote: Yes the code works like the Epic games coupon. As many times as you want, so in some cases it makes more sense to split purchases as much as possible. Instead of Ultimate Editions, go for base game and buy DLCs seperalty. If you need stuffers, there is some siege skins for $2.50, Anno History Collection games, Assassin's Creed Chronicles games etc. Or some other small DLC.
I believe the difference here is that Ubi allows it to apply to the cart, whereas I've found that Epic only allows it per game purchase. The Ubi method allows for a lot more options in combining various things to make the best use of the discount.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2018 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mephod wrote: Recommend the far cry games. Don’t play them back to back as it’s repetitive. But a break between them means they are all enjoyable.

3 and 6 are particularly good
I like the Far Cry games too, kind of a guilty pleasure since lots of people like to hate on those games and the Ubisoft open world formula in general. I like Far Cry 6 and recommend it to anyone who likes 1st person shooters. The shooting is very satisfying, the map is big and quite beautiful, the characters are weird and funny which is part of the Far Cry recipe, bombastic missions full of explosions, etc. Repetitive but fun.

If you feel like a different Far Cry, Primal is also very good.
May 22, 2009
611 posts
1124 upvotes
Canada
Richfields wrote: I believe the difference here is that Ubi allows it to apply to the cart, whereas I've found that Epic only allows it per game purchase. The Ubi method allows for a lot more options in combining various things to make the best use of the discount.
This used to be the case. Epic finally added a 'cart' so you could purchase more than one item at a time. You can now combine games under $21 and use their coupon of $14 off $20.99. I did this in February, the mega sale starts tomorrow so you can try it then.
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Jan 8, 2020
180 posts
525 upvotes
Winnipeg
pwned.u wrote: Oh man I thought I could get Immortal Fenyx for $6. Turns out the listed price are for physical console copies.

They had a similar sale last year, It was $14 off 20.99 or more and I'm pretty sure you could use it multiple times. Feels like they were copying Epic with their discount and one upping them this year
With shipping it goes to $16. Still a pretty good deal for a Switch game. I might not buy as my kids are still too young to play this and I play solely on my PC.
Mar 17, 2021
374 posts
656 upvotes
SamuelBrCan wrote: With shipping it goes to $16. Still a pretty good deal for a Switch game. I might not buy as my kids are still too young to play this and I play solely on my PC.
It's a good deal but not as far from ATL if paying $16.

I have a switch so thought I could get a bunch of ubisoft games to hit free shipping but they don't have many switch games that qualify for this offer that make it worhwhile sadly.
Penalty Box
Nov 22, 2013
2262 posts
1367 upvotes
Sarnia
Thanks @Evaluationist. I got Odyssey for $5 and may never end up playing it. LOL! Backlog4life : S Also got DLC in a separate purchase for $5 which includes AC III Remastered. Pretty nice haul for $10.

PS: Wth does ATL mean?
Last edited by LetsMakeADeal2013 on May 18th, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 8, 2020
180 posts
525 upvotes
Winnipeg
I also got Odyssey for $5. Now just need an external SSD to be able to play it as running from external HD is a pain.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)