• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2018 3:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1982 posts
724 upvotes

15% off eligible air canada fares when using AMEX [targeted]

I received a similar targeted offer this past June and the code seems to work with ANY AMEX.

For a limited time, you can receive 15% off eligible Air Canada base fares, Standard and above, before applicable taxes and fees

Book on aircanada.com between September 13 and October 1, 2018 to receive 15% off eligible Air Canada base fares by entering your personal promotion code ???????? at the time of booking along with your American Express® Card (personal promotion code is valid for one-time use only).

Choose travel dates between September 13 and December 17, 2018 or between January 10 and February 28, 2019

Pick any Air Canada destination departing from Canada

Select an eligible fare including Standard, Flex, Comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy, Premium Rouge, Business Class and Signature Class
All flight purchases are subject to Air Canada’s Fare Rules and General Conditions of Carriage and can be found on aircanada.com.

Offer is only valid on the purchases of flights originating in Canada exclusively. For a list of Air Canada destinations visit http://ac.fltmaps.com/en. Certain flights may not be offered on each day of the week. The offer is not valid on seasonal routes past the last date the flight operates. All purchases are subject to seat and fare availability. To receive the 15% flight discount, bookings must be made between September 13, 2018 and October 1, 2018 (book by October 1, 2018 at 11:59 pm from your city of departure in Canada) for travel to be completed between September 13, 2018 and December 17, 2018 or between January 10, 2019 and February 28, 2019. Bookings made prior to September 13, 2018 are not eligible for this special offer. This offer is available on new bookings only. In order to qualify as a new booking, the booking must have been created for the first time with a new booking reference number during the eligible booking period of the offer. Any booking made prior to the start date of the offer period that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the offer period will not be considered a new booking and will not be eligible for the offer. When applicable, the 15% discount offer is applied to the purchase of the base fare only (excluding taxes, surcharges and air transportation charges), as displayed on the review page of the booking process, on flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, or under the Air Canada Express banner. To take advantage of this offer, booking and purchase must be made exclusively on aircanada.com using the personal promotion code included in this email. The personal promotion code is valid for a one-time use only, should not be transferred, cannot be combined with any other Air Canada offers or promotions and is intended for the Basic Cardmember who received the email solicitation and is a Canadian resident. The personal promotion code applies to undiscounted published fares. Select previously discounted fares, while not eligible for this offer, may be lower than the final price of the undiscounted fare to which this offer applies. The personal promotion code is only valid on the purchase of the following booking classes: Standard, Flex, Comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy, Premium Rouge, Business Class and Signature Class. This offer is valid on eligible flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, or under the Air Canada Express banner as indicated only. Offer is available for use on the one-way and round trip portion of any eligible itinerary and does not apply on multi-city itineraries. Codeshare flights are excluded, with the exception of Europe. Offer may be used for passengers travelling on the same itinerary, up to a maximum of nine (9) passengers travelling on the same itinerary on the same reservation.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2012
1945 posts
330 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
HA! Booked 3 days ago for november and now the prices are more expensive even with the 15% off
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2009
1280 posts
513 upvotes
Seks wrote:
Sep 13th, 2018 10:54 am
I received a similar targeted offer this past June and the code seems to work with ANY AMEX.

For a limited time, you can receive 15% off eligible Air Canada base fares, Standard and above, before applicable taxes and fees

Book on aircanada.com between September 13 and October 1, 2018 to receive 15% off eligible Air Canada base fares by entering your personal promotion code ???????? at the time of booking along with your American Express® Card (personal promotion code is valid for one-time use only).

Choose travel dates between September 13 and December 17, 2018 or between January 10 and February 28, 2019

Pick any Air Canada destination departing from Canada

Select an eligible fare including Standard, Flex, Comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy, Premium Rouge, Business Class and Signature Class
I have AMEX Gold from Scotia. Do I supposed to get the coupon?
By post mail or email? Can I request it from Amex?

My plan is Montreal-Zurich in February-22-March-03. Will it fit to:
"Choose travel dates between .... January 10 and February 28, 2019" ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
1696 posts
1099 upvotes
Do you need to use the Amex to pay or can you pay with another card when using the code?
Aug 20, 2011
828 posts
941 upvotes
tequilla wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 9:05 am
I have AMEX Gold from Scotia. Do I supposed to get the coupon?
By post mail or email? Can I request it from Amex?

My plan is Montreal-Zurich in February-22-March-03. Will it fit to:
"Choose travel dates between .... January 10 and February 28, 2019" ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
No. Only Amex from Amex Canada. By email. You may try to ask amex/scotia.
Aug 20, 2011
828 posts
941 upvotes
jakemtl wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 9:07 am
Do you need to use the Amex to pay or can you pay with another card when using the code?
You need use the same amex card.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2009
1280 posts
513 upvotes
BlackXstar wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 10:23 am
No. Only Amex from Amex Canada. By email. You may try to ask amex/scotia.
Thanks. I called as suggested. They have no such promotion.
Moreover, the price for the same ticket in ScotiaTravel site is 100$ more
than in AirCanada site.

Cheers!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1982 posts
724 upvotes
Trying to book a flight on aircanada.com but I don't know where the option is to apply the code. Anyone know?
Oct 31, 2003
808 posts
119 upvotes
Woodbridge
Seks wrote:
Sep 15th, 2018 9:41 pm
Trying to book a flight on aircanada.com but I don't know where the option is to apply the code. Anyone know?
From the beginning on the homepage
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1982 posts
724 upvotes
2ABQKKY1

I believe still valid since today is last day
Jul 14, 2008
175 posts
65 upvotes
I've had a Scotiabank Amex Gold card for a few months now, but I never seem to get any of these targeted offers. I've subscribed to email offers through Scotiabank - do I need to sign up for offers directly through Amex? I tried to register my card through the Amex website (https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/en) but it won't let me... I assumed because the card is issued through Scotiabank.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
7728 posts
931 upvotes
Didn't even have to use AMEX.