Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] 15% off Refurbished Items (Dyson, Bose, Apple, Lenovo, Breville, and more)

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2020 5:27 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 24, 2005
1061 posts
455 upvotes
Calgary

[eBay.ca] 15% off Refurbished Items (Dyson, Bose, Apple, Lenovo, Breville, and more)

Found this while looking at the Dyson refurbs, turns out it works on a ton of refurb stuff on eBay.
Last edited by RuLa Of Da WoRlD on Nov 23rd, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
56 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4214 posts
3141 upvotes
Markham
sellers:,brevilleauthorizedclearanceoutlet, delonghi-authorized-clearance-outlet-canada, deal.central, dysoncanada, bose-ca, theaudiofactory, yamahacanada, hoovercanada, dirtdevilcanada, lc-tablets, demodealsonline, gadgetag,canadahotdeals,device_care,yzwireless,techdeals_ca, techsnap-ca, blairtechca, refurbio, dharimall, homeandtechdeals, vipoutletcanada, wireless.canada, phones.n.more, edifier-canada

Not bad at all.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10286 posts
6634 upvotes
edifier-canada has 0 feedback. Is it legit?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
3320 posts
4529 upvotes
BC
phoreoneone wrote: Bose 700 headphones for ~$260 sheesh
Deserves it's own thread imo, but might get attacked by the Bose firing squad
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2004
1424 posts
402 upvotes
Burnaby
For those looking at the V10, buy new from BB or WM.
Sad Dyson won't drop the price on refurbs.
$450 - 15% is $382.50, new is $399.99 on BF
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 7, 2017
715 posts
1175 upvotes
What is a Dell Latitude 7275 2-In-1 and why doesn't anyone want it lol? 512GB storage, 8GB ram, 4K screen? Laptop/tablet hybrid? For $523 all-in (BC)?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2686 posts
2570 upvotes
terranaj98 wrote: For those looking at the V10, buy new from BB or WM.
Sad Dyson won't drop the price on refurbs.
$450 - 15% is $382.50, new is $399.99 on BF
Different units..

V10b is based on the animal v10 which comes with a larger dust bin..
Member
Feb 11, 2008
280 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver
Dyson HP04 a decent deal with 15% off?

Missed out on the last deal when Dyson Refurbished eBay was doing 20% off.
Member
Jun 4, 2018
275 posts
157 upvotes
Picked up an iPhone XS 256GB for 700 after tax. Not the best deal, but need a new iPhone shortly with more than 64GB and this seems to be the best deal I can find
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
21962 posts
163478 upvotes
GTA
V11H comes to $686 all-in shipped to ON. Still a lot. If you are in Richmond Hill/Markham, you may want to check out this place recommended in another thread by @Mindsurgeon that is selling Dyson refurbs. V11H apparently can be had for $500.

https://www.megahomeshow.com/
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2686 posts
2570 upvotes
toguy wrote: V11H comes to $686 all-in shipped to ON. Still a lot. If you are in Richmond Hill/Markham, you may want to check out this place recommended in another thread by @Mindsurgeon that is selling Dyson refurbs. V11H apparently can be had for $500.

https://www.megahomeshow.com/
The refurbs from dyson directly has warranty any idea if the ones from mega home show has warranty?

Buying a refurb without warranty at this amount seems dangerous. Anyone know?
Newbie
Feb 17, 2013
67 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga
Worth it to get a refurb dyson airwrap? Any experience with this anyone?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2686 posts
2570 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: The refurbs from dyson directly has warranty any idea if the ones from mega home show has warranty?

Buying a refurb without warranty at this amount seems dangerous. Anyone know?
Oh flyer says they are from factory of the manufacturer. Should have warranty. Pretty good price for the v11 refurb.
Member
Sep 15, 2015
256 posts
145 upvotes
Is the dyson v8b vacuum refurbished any good?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 20, 2018
565 posts
557 upvotes
Montreal
I've had the Sony XM3s for 2 years but the bose 700s for 260 are tempting asf
Member
Jan 21, 2016
259 posts
117 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
peakingduck wrote: Deserves it's own thread imo, but might get attacked by the Bose firing squad
I have to ask why this deal would be attacked before I pull the trigger.

Top