• Last Updated:
  • Sep 6th, 2014 7:19 pm
[OP]
Dec 28, 2008
32 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto

[Rogers] 1500pts Rogers First Rewards Points Free with Rogers Alerts

Just got the Rogers First Rewards Newsletter and found out you can get 1500pts for free if you sign up for the Free Rogers Alerts program only if you are a Rogers Wireless customer that is in the Rogers First Rewards Program. That's not bad 1500pts is worth $15. Just click the link enter your info and bam 1500pts (will be deposited after 1-2 weeks)

Since I have 3 wireless phones I just found out I get 1500 for each phone! that's insane. $45. I think you can do this for up to 5 phones.

Here is the link:
https://rogersalerts.ca/sho/rogers/regi ... anguage=en

I've used the service and its pretty low key I don't get too many text messages its perfect.
I love this program I've gotten a ton of free points since I've joined. I'm going to save up for a new iphone when it comes out. I'm almost there. :cheesygri

Rogers Alerts:
Sending you great deals at the right time, in the right place – It’s free and it’s exclusive for Rogers wireless customers!
Rogers Alerts sends you text messages with great deals when you’re passing by some of Canada’s best retail stores like Second Cup and Future Shop. What could be easier?
Rogers Alerts is free to join and messages are free.
8 replies
Banned
Oct 15, 2005
12954 posts
1616 upvotes
North York
no thanks. and BAM only i feel better already.
Jan 18, 2012
868 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
You are selling yourself to Rogers... is there a way to sign up and then stop in 2 weeks?
[OP]
Dec 28, 2008
32 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto
invinci wrote: You are selling yourself to Rogers... is there a way to sign up and then stop in 2 weeks?
Haha seems like it. But at least I'm getting something out of it! :twisted:
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1036 posts
1126 upvotes
Toronto
[QUOTE]Thank you for your interest in Rogers First Rewards. Our records indicate that you are not eligible to participate in the program. [/QUOTE]

Blah, I guess not everyone are eligible to participate in the "Rogers First Rewards" program. Maybe it is the corporate plan thing..
Feb 7, 2008
478 posts
250 upvotes
St Catharines
tonershop wrote: Blah, I guess not everyone are eligible to participate in the "Rogers First Rewards" program. Maybe it is the corporate plan thing..
corporate here as well and also not eligible...
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3257 posts
5483 upvotes
Just signed up both of my lines. Gonna opt out after 30 days :)
Dec 27, 2011
218 posts
57 upvotes
HAMILTON
Be warned, Rogers has reached unparalleled levels of horrid customer service... If that isn't enough, check out this speedtest result on a "25/5" connection:

and that is AFTER calling customer support and having them tell me "I can see here that you downloaded X GB this month, so there clearly isn't anything wrong with your connection"