Shopping Discussion

17Track App for tracking those many packages you have

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2020 9:36 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
12478 posts
7256 upvotes
Markham

17Track App for tracking those many packages you have

Didn't know about this app till not too long ago but I've heard others mention it so I downloaded it and use it.

Excellent ONE APP TO TRACK ALL PKGS if anyone else is looking for something to track

Desktop/computer tracking
https://www.17track.net/en

Apps
https://app.17track.net/en
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
12 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2004
2626 posts
1362 upvotes
London
there is tons of sites that support tracking from many dif shipping companies. https://en.trackitonline.ru this is another one they use to be so good they could tap in to the tracking on Canada post that only the agents could see and let us see it so u could track those registered packages that Canada post don't want us to track. someone blabbed about it though to CTV news and then Canada post found out so they blocked whatever loop hole they were using to pull that info.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
12478 posts
7256 upvotes
Markham
aaron158 wrote: there is tons of sites that support tracking from many dif shipping companies. https://en.trackitonline.ru this is another one they use to be so good they could tap in to the tracking on Canada post that only the agents could see and let us see it so u could track those registered packages that Canada post don't want us to track. someone blabbed about it though to CTV news and then Canada post found out so they blocked whatever loop hole they were using to pull that info.
I only posted this as it's the only one I know of and use.

Is there a phone app for this one?
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2006
939 posts
569 upvotes
Ottawa
I use parcelsapp.com, someone suggested it to me when another tracker wasn't working.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19086 posts
27499 upvotes
ONTARIO
jayoldschool wrote: I use parcelsapp.com, someone suggested it to me when another tracker wasn't working.
I usually use 17track to keep track of multiple parcels at once. However parcelsapp is good as well. It doesn't display multiple parcels the same way 17track does, but I find it often gives very detailed tracking if it has it available.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9495 posts
4702 upvotes
Markham
aaron158 wrote: there is tons of sites that support tracking from many dif shipping companies. https://en.trackitonline.ru this is another one they use to be so good they could tap in to the tracking on Canada post that only the agents could see and let us see it so u could track those registered packages that Canada post don't want us to track. someone blabbed about it though to CTV news and then Canada post found out so they blocked whatever loop hole they were using to pull that info.
It's better to block the access from Russia
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2004
2626 posts
1362 upvotes
London
smartie wrote: It's better to block the access from Russia
wasn't better when it gave us a way to track packages that we couldn't because Canada post wants to hide the tracking from paying customers just because they can. they only do it to for u to pay more for EMS shipping just so u can see the tracking.
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
10962 posts
2081 upvotes
Toronto
gr8dlr wrote: I only posted this as it's the only one I know of and use.

Is there a phone app for this one?
I use Delivers on Android. Served me well all year.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9495 posts
4702 upvotes
Markham
aaron158 wrote: wasn't better when it gave us a way to track packages that we couldn't because Canada post wants to hide the tracking from paying customers just because they can. they only do it to for u to pay more for EMS shipping just so u can see the tracking.
Yes, it's better

Just not the app from certain countries. We don't know for sure how many personal information were stolen
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2004
2626 posts
1362 upvotes
London
smartie wrote: Yes, it's better

Just not the app from certain countries. We don't know for sure how many personal information were stolen
what personal info can they steal from a tracking number... it don't even show the shipped from or delivered to address.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 18, 2004
2002 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
Why not use Shopify's app, Shop? It is already integrated with a lot of ecommerce sites and if not, you can enable it to sync tracking info with your gmail.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 3, 2011
2217 posts
464 upvotes
Winnipeg
Personality I think the app just called "deliveries package tracker" on Android is all you could ever want. Covers every carrier essentially, super simple, many options and lightweight.

Been using it for almost 9 years and couldn't imagine losing its functionality!
😉

Top