Price:
180usd
Savings:
~30%
Expiry:
June 2, 2020
All lifetime accounts, 3 services.

Rosetta gives you access to all languages (1 at a time). Probably valued >150$
5 device VPN. Works with torrents and streaming. Definitely not the fastest but good overall IMO. Value ~25$
12 min summaries. Value >50$

If anyone just wants the VPN I already have VPN unlimited so I can probably part with that one.
3 replies
Mar 16, 2018
745 posts
843 upvotes
Hamilton
Rosetta Stone is a really poor language learning method, so be careful about assessing the value of it in this package- you could spend months playing their games and still be unable to ask for directions or order a latte in Quebec City. Your local library probably has free access to Mango Languages, which is a much better product. Pimsleur has also switched their business model to a cheap monthly subscription, which is a great product if your goal is to understand and be understood in a spoken Romance language.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1247 posts
1207 upvotes
ownthesky wrote: Rosetta Stone is a really poor language learning method, so be careful about assessing the value of it in this package- you could spend months playing their games and still be unable to ask for directions or order a latte in Quebec City. Your local library probably has free access to Mango Languages, which is a much better product. Pimsleur has also switched their business model to a cheap monthly subscription, which is a great product if your goal is to understand and be understood in a spoken Romance language.
Mainly for my 6yo who isn't in school right now (french). We speak in french at home so the exposure is already there.
Mar 16, 2018
745 posts
843 upvotes
Hamilton
lleb13 wrote: Mainly for my 6yo who isn't in school right now (french). We speak in french at home so the exposure is already there.
Bonne idée! Their products could be pretty great for kids, I can only comment on their adult stuff :)