Mar 3, 2019
66 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver

1Password Family 1 year free

Deal Link:
Retailer:
1Password
Just stumbled upon a 1 year free promo code for 1password. It looks like it only works for the .eu and .com vault not .ca

Code: CANVA2019 (Auto applied in link)

Not sure when it expires
Last edited by jcbDeals on Sep 26th, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
122 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1228 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Anyone use this and have any advice/guides? How does this compare to LastPass? Is the mobile app any good?
Nov 12, 2016
254 posts
215 upvotes
jumperson22 wrote: Thanks OP! Anyone use this and have any advice/guides? How does this compare to LastPass? Is the mobile app any good?
I pay for the subscription and love it. If you use iOS it's amazing. Not sure how it holds up on Android.
Mar 26, 2013
105 posts
57 upvotes
Vernon BC
I pay as well, have been using it for years now.. works great on android as well..
Nov 17, 2009
74 posts
88 upvotes
Just tried it, seems like it gave me a 366 days free trial to 1password Family
Sep 9, 2003
688 posts
458 upvotes
FYI you don't need to add a credit card you can skip it at the bottom.

Thanked, OP. We use it religiously at work so I'll try it out for personal use!
[OP]
Mar 3, 2019
66 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver
jumperson22 wrote: Thanks OP! Anyone use this and have any advice/guides? How does this compare to LastPass? Is the mobile app any good?
I just switched to it from LastPass myself the other day. It fills passwords better on iOS and I enjoy how it integrates the 2FA codes into the app as well. The ease of use vs LastPass is amazing.
Aug 31, 2014
236 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Where do you enter the code?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1734 posts
767 upvotes
Calgary
I'm also a happy customer for a few years now with the family account. There's some nice features, it's well made and clean, plus I really enjoy their security philosophy (if you're into reading their abstract papers on how things work.
Indexer, non-yield chasing, low cost, broad based, as simple as possible investor.
Nov 14, 2004
242 posts
129 upvotes
Kelowna
I used it for many years but once they got rid of 1PasswordAnywhere and introduced 1Password Family, I jumped ship to Lastpass. Lastpass has everything (or at least everything I need) 1Password has for free and I can log in to Lastpass anywhere in the world. I used Lastpass for about 3 years but some of the recent news of them being hacked made me switched over to BitWarden. It's open-source which should mean it's more secure and open to security audits. Bitwarden is also free but the premium is $10/year. I pay the extra $10 to get the additional 2FA and the ability to save attachments.
Aug 30, 2019
487 posts
416 upvotes
Brampton
orbitdesign wrote: I just created my account but I don't see where I'm supposed to sign up for the year or input the code?
Edit: I guess that link just goes right to the free year, with no need to enter a code.
it automatically gave you trial for 366 days