Travel

2 bedroom 2 bath suites in Mississauga

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2021 9:21 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 10, 2014
136 posts
28 upvotes
Windsor, ON

2 bedroom 2 bath suites in Mississauga

Does anyone have prior knowledge of which hotels have 2 bedroom 2 bath suites in Mississauga? I already tried to google and came up empty. If yes, would you be willing to take a moment from your busy lives of being kept indoors by government enforcement and share this information on this forum posting. Kindly do not be angry because I need a 2 bedroom suite and everyone is angry that the government is tyrannical and forcing them to stay home. I am ESL also. I was raised to believe that if you have nothing nice to say then do not say it at all. Clearly some people were raised differently.
Last edited by truepatriotlove on Jun 11th, 2021 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
11 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
14885 posts
11196 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Why not do your own research?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 5, 2008
16302 posts
11261 upvotes
Toronto
truepatriotlove wrote: Can someone research which hotels have 2 bedroom suites in Mississauga, and the GTA?
no
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
21905 posts
20432 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
truepatriotlove wrote: Can someone research which hotels have 2 bedroom suites in Mississauga, and the GTA?
Lol, what you want isn’t a FORUM...
It’s a personal travel agent
Usually there’s a cost to that

Lol this is RFD ... lots of other cheapskates like yourself

So offer up REAL CASH MONEY
And someone just might do the research for you
.
.
.
Ah ya didn’t think so ⛸
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 6, 2002
9940 posts
3062 upvotes
Jeez a lot of negativity here. People ask way more dumb question. Like what’s Newfoundland’s re opening plan thread. People do the googling doesn’t that OP and nobody calls out that it’s posted on the dam provincial webpage which is so obvious.

To the OP it’s an unusual request And especially in Mississauga. I’m not an expert but if a unit had two bedrooms it would be like the hotels special room sometimes called a presidential suite. I think you’d be better off calling around the major hotel chains and asking. These might be more common in ski chalet cities and major cities. Probably the better chains fairmont shangra la four seasons. I think they may not be common due to fire code limits

I think you’ll probably find something in Toronto but Mississauga who knows.

Everyone else needs to chill out, that Ontario lock down anger I guess.
Autocorrect sucks
Sr. Member
Mar 8, 2004
767 posts
596 upvotes
Kanata
GangStarr wrote: Jeez a lot of negativity here. People ask way more dumb question. Like what’s Newfoundland’s re opening plan thread. People do the googling doesn’t that OP and nobody calls out that it’s posted on the dam provincial webpage which is so obvious.

To the OP it’s an unusual request And especially in Mississauga. I’m not an expert but if a unit had two bedrooms it would be like the hotels special room sometimes called a presidential suite. I think you’d be better off calling around the major hotel chains and asking. These might be more common in ski chalet cities and major cities. Probably the better chains fairmont shangra la four seasons. I think they may not be common due to fire code limits

I think you’ll probably find something in Toronto but Mississauga who knows.

Everyone else needs to chill out, that Ontario lock down anger I guess.
I think it's more the way he worded it: "Can someone do the research for me" as opposed to "Does anyone know of"
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 6, 2002
9940 posts
3062 upvotes
gumby_ng wrote: I think it's more the way he worded it: "Can someone do the research for me" as opposed to "Does anyone know of"
I guess so. Might just be someone who’s English is a second language. In English we have a million ways of phrasing things.

This is a question that isn’t easy to google in fairness

In any case good luck op.
Autocorrect sucks
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 10, 2014
136 posts
28 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Yes It is not easy to google, hence why I posted this question here. Yes I am ESL. Thank you kindly.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 11, 2003
2723 posts
1284 upvotes
Toronto
I have never heard of a hotel room with 2 bedrooms but I am just an average commoner so the 2 bedroom hotel rooms might only be for the rich and famous. I have stayed in a hotel room with 1 bedroom and 1 "living room area" that are separated by a door. There are 2 bathrooms available. I think these are called family suites. So, somebody can sleep in the "living room area" if you want. There is a sofa and I think you can ask for a cot (no idea how comfortable these are but I can't imagine that they are that comfortable).

You're better off calling around or just renting from AirBNB.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7005 posts
2051 upvotes
Richmond Hill
airbnb is your best bet

hotels, you might need to book 2 separate rooms

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)