Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

$2-off (min. $2 purchase) - TODAY ONLY (with STACK Mastercard)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2019 1:29 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8568 posts
4207 upvotes
Toronto (Central)

[Pizza Pizza] $2-off (min. $2 purchase) - TODAY ONLY (with STACK Mastercard)

Let's hold off on 'I'd rather eat cardboard' comments until tomorrow to celebrate National Pizza Day the RFD way.

If you're around a Pizza Pizza location today & have your STACK Mastercard with you, you'll get $2-off off a minimum $2-order - I haven't been to Pizza Pizza in years, but I'm guessing that's close to an almost-free slice? Or perhaps just buy whatever food/drink is around $2 to make it close to free?

Don't forget to activate the offer in your STACK app (screenshot posted below).

---

28 replies
Feb 6, 2016
675 posts
759 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
for today only ,If you have a stack credit/debit card you will get 2$ off at pizza pizza for a minimum 2$ order
Jun 21, 2016
571 posts
1051 upvotes
Toronto/Barcelona
Going to STACK this with the Dinner + Movie promo, making it $12.99 for a large 3 toppings pizza, 3 drinks and a 2-for-1 Cineplex Movie Admission. A pretty damn good deal for mediocre pizza (at best) and half a movie for 2 if you ask me! :P

Edit: Thanks @ShadowMordor for math Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by SoundlessWalker on Feb 9th, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3811 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
SoundlessWalker wrote: Going to STACK this with the Dinner + Movie promo, making it $12.99 for a large 3 toppings pizza, 3 drinks and a 2-for-1 Cineplex Movie Admission. A pretty damn good deal for mediocre pizza (at best) and a movie for 2 if you ask me! :P
half a movie for 2
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8568 posts
4207 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Bump for lunch
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12939 posts
1862 upvotes
Brampton
What is a stack master card?
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Jun 29, 2005
494 posts
65 upvotes
i activated the offer and made purchase over $2 dollars. I didn't get the $2 credit back to my stack account. weird. normally it's instantly. happen to anyone ?
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1833 posts
2707 upvotes
Other Side of Tracks
A slice is around $3 here or 2 for $5!
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart.
Jul 19, 2010
885 posts
566 upvotes
Calgary
Happend to me with the Starbucks promo.. had to do a chat and get them to manually adjust my account
Nov 26, 2013
318 posts
120 upvotes
Surrey, BC
yaister wrote: i activated the offer and made purchase over $2 dollars. I didn't get the $2 credit back to my stack account. weird. normally it's instantly. happen to anyone ?
I am glad you mentioned this. While I don't have this exact problem you described, I am having issues activating my Amazon free year of Prime (even after following fine print).
Not sure what the fine print is for your offer but I get the feeling you have to do every step they outline.
Nov 26, 2013
318 posts
120 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Not to hijack this thread but how is everyone liking their Stack Mastercard so far? I have mixed feelings on it.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9826 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ilovevideogames wrote: Not to hijack this thread but how is everyone liking their Stack Mastercard so far? I have mixed feelings on it.
So why do you like and not like about it? For me, I only use it when there are offers. I am not sure anyone will use this as a daily card.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2014
1148 posts
893 upvotes
Grey County, ON
Even if you dislike the taste of Pizza Pizza as I do, this offer allows you to buy 3 of their dipping sauces for 80 cents.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Got a brio and dip 0.26 cents total..cash back right away thanks op would’ve missed it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)