Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] $2-off (min. $2 purchase) - TODAY ONLY (with STACK Mastercard)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2019 1:29 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6755 posts
1604 upvotes
Toronto (Central)

[Pizza Pizza] $2-off (min. $2 purchase) - TODAY ONLY (with STACK Mastercard)

Let's hold off on 'I'd rather eat cardboard' comments until tomorrow to celebrate National Pizza Day the RFD way.

If you're around a Pizza Pizza location today & have your STACK Mastercard with you, you'll get $2-off off a minimum $2-order - I haven't been to Pizza Pizza in years, but I'm guessing that's close to an almost-free slice? Or perhaps just buy whatever food/drink is around $2 to make it close to free?

Don't forget to activate the offer in your STACK app (screenshot posted below).

---

28 replies
Feb 6, 2016
455 posts
294 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
for today only ,If you have a stack credit/debit card you will get 2$ off at pizza pizza for a minimum 2$ order
Jun 21, 2016
187 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto
Going to STACK this with the Dinner + Movie promo, making it $12.99 for a large 3 toppings pizza, 3 drinks and a 2-for-1 Cineplex Movie Admission. A pretty damn good deal for mediocre pizza (at best) and half a movie for 2 if you ask me! :P

Edit: Thanks @ShadowMordor for math Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by SoundlessWalker on Feb 9th, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not discounted over 50%? Then I guess it's not worth buying 😁
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3130 posts
2898 upvotes
Mordor
SoundlessWalker wrote: Going to STACK this with the Dinner + Movie promo, making it $12.99 for a large 3 toppings pizza, 3 drinks and a 2-for-1 Cineplex Movie Admission. A pretty damn good deal for mediocre pizza (at best) and a movie for 2 if you ask me! :P
half a movie for 2
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6755 posts
1604 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Bump for lunch
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2008
12184 posts
1115 upvotes
Brampton
What is a stack master card?
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Jun 29, 2005
456 posts
35 upvotes
i activated the offer and made purchase over $2 dollars. I didn't get the $2 credit back to my stack account. weird. normally it's instantly. happen to anyone ?
Jul 19, 2010
574 posts
216 upvotes
Calgary
Happend to me with the Starbucks promo.. had to do a chat and get them to manually adjust my account
Nov 26, 2013
168 posts
49 upvotes
Surrey, BC
yaister wrote: i activated the offer and made purchase over $2 dollars. I didn't get the $2 credit back to my stack account. weird. normally it's instantly. happen to anyone ?
I am glad you mentioned this. While I don't have this exact problem you described, I am having issues activating my Amazon free year of Prime (even after following fine print).
Not sure what the fine print is for your offer but I get the feeling you have to do every step they outline.