Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

$2-off (min. $2 purchase) - TODAY ONLY (with STACK Mastercard)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2019 1:29 am
Mar 12, 2017
147 posts
77 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: So why do you like and not like about it? For me, I only use it when there are offers. I am not sure anyone will use this as a daily card.
Yeah I don't use Stack as my daily card. I only use it for offers and foreign exchange purchases.
I could apply for a 0% fx credit card and get points but this requires a hard credit inquiry and this is going to lower my average credit age on my credit report. So I just use Stack for foreign exchange.

I use KOHO as my daily card because I still get 0.5% cashback even though it's prepaid and I can cashout my cashback instantly (unlike TD, where I have to wait until I get $25 cashback). I'm also more comfortable with prepaid than giving out my real credit card information. KOHO allows you to use disposable virtual card numbers for online payments. Less hassle this way if your card gets compromised online.

I hate that there is a $50 load minimum with Stack because I rarely use it. I used to use my card for at least 3 forex transactions every 2 months - 1 every 2 months for renewing my web hosting, 1 every month for an online subscription. But then I found out I could pay with Google Play CAD for that online subscription through their app, which is actually cheaper than the forex rate. So I literally only use my Stack card for 1 forex transaction every 2 months + offers. And maybe additional forex transactions now and then.
Nov 26, 2013
318 posts
120 upvotes
Surrey, BC
theflyingsquirrel wrote: So why do you like and not like about it? For me, I only use it when there are offers. I am not sure anyone will use this as a daily card.
It's a bit of a hassle to transfer money atm and I get dinged whenever I do but only because I used interac transfer. To be honest I just feel like it's a bit hard to get ahold of customer support. But it's not a bad card so far. We will see if I keep it.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
damn, missed this...its past 12am now..was gonna do pickup
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Mar 12, 2017
147 posts
77 upvotes
ilovevideogames wrote: It's a bit of a hassle to transfer money atm and I get dinged whenever I do but only because I used interac transfer. To be honest I just feel like it's a bit hard to get ahold of customer support. But it's not a bad card so far. We will see if I keep it.
Yeah Stack is very slow for loading funds onto your card with Interac e-transfer (I haven't tried Visa Debit). KOHO loads my funds from Interac e-transfer within mere minutes of them getting it. Though I only use Stack for offers and the occasional fx transaction so not a big deal.
I see that lots of people use Stack when travelling. I have to imagine that it would be a pain in the ass to do so given how long it takes to load funds to your card.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7476 upvotes
RFD
Only use it for online purchases from sketchy Chinese online stores that I've never heard of like TVC Mall etc, and lock it after every use.

Visa debit loads instant
Aug 24, 2018
139 posts
80 upvotes
radeonboy wrote: Only use it for online purchases from sketchy Chinese online stores that I've never heard of like TVC Mall etc, and lock it after every use.

Visa debit loads instant
Visa debit is instant and free.. fastest and easiest way to load money on.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1304 posts
2447 upvotes
ilovevideogames wrote: Not to hijack this thread but how is everyone liking their Stack Mastercard so far? I have mixed feelings on it.
It's amazing! The forex benefit is priceless for me, I've used it in two different countries without issue (pulling out cash in the ATM abroad with $0 fees is incredible). Also I'm subbed to Netflix 4K and they're giving me $12 towards it for a year. And an added bonus is the other offers that i've taken advantage off (Starbucks, Timms, Foodora).
Nov 26, 2013
318 posts
120 upvotes
Surrey, BC
fatcowxlive wrote: It's amazing! The forex benefit is priceless for me, I've used it in two different countries without issue (pulling out cash in the ATM abroad with $0 fees is incredible). Also I'm subbed to Netflix 4K and they're giving me $12 towards it for a year. And an added bonus is the other offers that i've taken advantage off (Starbucks, Timms, Foodora).
The Netflix offer sounds decent. I initially signed up to get Amazon Prime offer. Okay, if they want to continue with the cool promos, I will stick with it LOL

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)