132 upvotes
Toronto

20% off - $4/mo. *Unlimited* Arvixe Web Hosting

Deal Link:
Price:
$3.20
Savings:
20% off
Arvixe has a $4/month Linux hosting plan with cPanel and 1-click installs of scripts like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.

Personal Class
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • Unlimited Transfer
  • Host 6 Domains, other features (email, subdomains, MySQL DBs) Unlimited
  • Server location: US, Europe or HK
  • Free $100 Google AdWords voucher
  • Free $50 Bing Ads voucher
http://www.arvixe.com/linux_web_hosting

"TAKE20PCTOFF" - Coupon for 20% off your first invoice.
e.g. 2 years hosting $96.00 - 20% off ($19.20) = $76.80

It's pretty unusual for a low-cost webhost to let you choose from different server locations (for SEO purposes, for example).
They also have a Personal Class Pro plan ($7/month) which allows unlimited add-on domains.
2 replies
Mar 17, 2015
262 posts
174 upvotes
Winnipeg
It should honestly be illegal for web hosts to advertise like this. It's $7/mo if you pay monthly. $4/mo is only if you buy 2 years up front. 2 years is a long time in the world of budget hosting where a solid provider can easily turn to ***** without much notice.

Still, decent price. I'd be wary of "Unlimited space / Unlimited bandwidth!" offers personally because that means you can easily get stuck on nodes where your neighbours are abusing it, eating into the bandwidth/performance of your sites.
Aug 15, 2010
28 posts
4 upvotes
I had problem with downtime with these guys on both their linux and windows packages.

Suggested alternative if you are looking for hosting. Crocweb, Canadian (Montreal datacenter), SSD and decent price (Use promocode hostme). Not unlimited.... But think about what you are actually hosting.

In the past I was with bluehost. While good, on their "unlimited" package, I was limited to only 1000 tables in databases across my account. Some of the forum / blog software had over 250 tables....