Toronto

[Coach] 20% Off at Coach Factory Stores until Dec 27

17 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2622 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto
Was there last friday. Surprisly, wasnt that busy.

They handed 20% coupons to everyone that walked in the store at Lundy Lane..
Apr 25, 2009
587 posts
7 upvotes
Anyone try using this coupon at a Coach store? Sherway told me to bring it in :confused:
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1548 posts
238 upvotes
love a deal wrote: Anyone try using this coupon at a Coach store? Sherway told me to bring it in :confused:

Why would you? the coupon specifically states Coach Factory Stores
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2006
3504 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
lioncar wrote: Why would you? the coupon specifically states Coach Factory Stores
+1, waste of time
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1548 posts
238 upvotes
Rekognize, thank you for the coupon.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1140 posts
493 upvotes
Yeah, there are only 2 in canada

COACH CANADA ONE
7500 lundy's lane
space #b-3 and b-4
niagara falls, on l2h1g8
905-353-9782
mon-sat: 10am-9pm, sun: 10am-6pm

COACH WINDSOR CROSSING
1555 talbot road
suite #506
lasalle, on n9h 2n2
(519) 250-8635
mon-fri: 10am-9pm, sat: 9am-6pm, sun: 12pm-5pm

lioncar wrote: Why would you? the coupon specifically states Coach Factory Stores
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2006
3504 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
Drizzt wrote: Yeah, there are only 2 in canada

COACH CANADA ONE
7500 lundy's lane
space #b-3 and b-4
niagara falls, on l2h1g8
905-353-9782
mon-sat: 10am-9pm, sun: 10am-6pm

COACH WINDSOR CROSSING
1555 talbot road
suite #506
lasalle, on n9h 2n2
(519) 250-8635
mon-fri: 10am-9pm, sat: 9am-6pm, sun: 12pm-5pm
Or across the border at the Fashion Outlets in Buffalo, ymmv on the duties.
Mar 26, 2009
37 posts
47 upvotes
oakville
Heads up!, majoity of the merchandise they carry are made specifically for the outlet. Leather and quality is at a much lower grade that's why prices are alot less than the retail stores. They also carry discountinued items but it's a hit or miss.
Oct 30, 2008
78 posts
15 upvotes
coachclst wrote: Heads up!, majoity of the merchandise they carry are made specifically for the outlet. Leather and quality is at a much lower grade that's why prices are alot less than the retail stores. They also carry discountinued items but it's a hit or miss.
As with all outlet stores. I have an aunt and a cousin who own factories in China and they produce mainly for the outlets in the US as well as stores in Europe. If stores can't clear out their merchandise, the old stock (good material) stuff will be sent to the outlets.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1548 posts
238 upvotes
coachclst wrote: Heads up!, majoity of the merchandise they carry are made specifically for the outlet. Leather and quality is at a much lower grade that's why prices are alot less than the retail stores. They also carry discountinued items but it's a hit or miss.
I don't know what your agenda is here (you only post in COACH-related threads and the constant theme is you insisting that outlet goods are inferior to the retail goods). Two people in my family each bought the same bag, separately, (one from COACH Eaton Centre and one from COACH outlet in Buffalo) within the same month; same quality, same color, but with a price difference of around $200 CAD.
Apr 6, 2003
35 posts
Just got back from the Outlet in Niagara Falls this afternoon... not too bad. I am not a huge Coach fan as I cannot understand why people spend so much on these particular purses..lol (but.....I am a guy and waht do I know???). Having said that, my wife loves Coach. Store was quite busy with some items being 50% off. They handed out 20% coupons at the door so no need to print one off or bring your own. Actually, when paying, the scanned thier own coupon and never even asked me for mine. Not sure if this info helps!

Thanks,
Mar 26, 2009
37 posts
47 upvotes
oakville
lioncar wrote: I don't know what your agenda is here (you only post in COACH-related threads and the constant theme is you insisting that outlet goods are inferior to the retail goods). Two people in my family each bought the same bag, separately, (one from COACH Eaton Centre and one from COACH outlet in Buffalo) within the same month; same quality, same color, but with a price difference of around $200 CAD.
My genda is to let people know that there is a difference between the bags sold between the outlets and the retail stores, and if you would have read my thread carefully you would have noted that I specifically specified that they do carry "DISCOUNTINUED ITEMS".
Mar 26, 2009
37 posts
47 upvotes
oakville
Rockstarr wrote: As with all outlet stores. I have an aunt and a cousin who own factories in China and they produce mainly for the outlets in the US as well as stores in Europe. If stores can't clear out their merchandise, the old stock (good material) stuff will be sent to the outlets.
Wow, that must be interesting considering everything these days are made in China. It's sad though, Coach never use to design bags just for the outlets. I've been buying their bags for over 14 years and they never use to do this. Mind you, they never use to have this many outlet locations either. I use to frequently shop at their outlets in California when I lived there a few years back and it use to always be bags discountinued from their retail stores. I guess times have changed.
Aug 5, 2005
507 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Poppy line? Did anyone see the Poppy line tote bag (reg price $198)? I really adore that bag along w/ the matching wristlet/purse $78. It'll match my Coach sneakers I bought in the summer. hee hee Greatly appreciated (and save on gas!) :cheesygri