[OP]
Apr 19, 2008
23 posts
4 upvotes

20% Off OEM Honda Parts. Free Local Toronto Pickup or Shipping

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% Off
Ordered from www.torontohondaparts.com a few times now. Only place i can see in Canada to find and buy full OEM Honda catalog online. You can use the coupon code HondaTech they sent me at checkout to get 20% Off your order. In my experience, accessories are cheaper buying from the States, but mechanical parts are cheaper this method especially when considering importation duties. There is no shipping cost for local pickup in the Toronto area at there retail location.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3505 posts
1563 upvotes
'Shwallywood
They stopped it :( 10off works tho
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
9733 posts
4541 upvotes
nellium wrote: They stopped it :( 10off works tho
super20 works still
Telus $45 25GB
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3505 posts
1563 upvotes
'Shwallywood
McLaren__F1 wrote: super20 works still
Thanks! It worked. now the price they're asking for is over half that of whitby honda (such a huge ripoff from them)
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2009
4359 posts
2020 upvotes
Toronto
McLaren__F1 wrote: super20 works still
Just tried it. The coupon still works but the site won't let me checkout via PayPal or credit card.

On edit: Shortly after leaving VM and sending an email they called. They put the order through & sent me a PayPal invoice. Coupon was applied.
Pricing was better than aftermarket. Local shipping in Toronto is $20.
Social Distancing means staying apart 2 meters or 6 feet, the depth of a grave.
Get closer and you might have one foot in the grave. (Pass it on)
Oct 27, 2019
58 posts
156 upvotes
nellium wrote: Thanks! It worked. now the price they're asking for is over half that of whitby honda (such a huge ripoff from them)
Just called whitby honda for a part they quoted me $177 just for the part itself. And the part on toronto honda shows $126 without any coupon. And applying the 20% makes it $100.