[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1386 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver

[Canada Post] 20% Superdry @ arkclothing.com

More offers from Canada Post
thought i'd share. 20% off all superdry products(non sale) at ark clothing. a standard windcheaper comes to approx $104 shipped to canada. they pass over to canada post once it hits canada as well, no dhl.

promo code; super20

www.arkclothing.com
369 replies
Dec 6, 2005
634 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
awesome thanks!

just a tip the jackets run a size smaller, so order up.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4192 posts
621 upvotes
Edmonton
Superdry is not performance clothing :o I was hoping for some good helly killers or winter base layers.... seems more like guess or the likes.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Feb 16, 2005
596 posts
4 upvotes
I got lucky finding a superdry store in las vegas and was having a 30% off everything sale. I obviously cleaned the store out as a t-shirt in toronto will run you $70 while at the sale it rang up to 21usd tax in and that was the time when our dollar was ahead. total damage done was 600cad for this whole lot after landing in vegas for 6h. thats including 1x leather jacket and womens windcheater (for the gf).

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/bl ... -00133.jpg[/IMG]

I got the managers card at the store so I can call ahead of time before going back to vegas to see when they have another sale.
Oct 18, 2011
43 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
BLU2FORTY, How is the sizing? Is it accurate? Did you have to size up/down?
Aug 28, 2009
310 posts
7 upvotes
pass over to canada post, does that mean no duties/taxes?
Feb 16, 2005
596 posts
4 upvotes
I would suggest going to holts or sporting life and try the fit before placing an order as superdry fit is more on a slimmer size. Its a bit more fitted then normal sizing but I love the fit.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2511 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know what the sizing is like for the jackets?? I fit in a large for their t-shirts but never tried their jackets before.

A lot of reviews saying to size up. Not sure if they mean size up because the lengths are too short or the fitting is too slim.