Jun 5, 2004
1846 posts
141 upvotes
ASOS not Arkclothing. Works for me.

Dec 6, 2005
634 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
this sucks ordered from Ark on the 21st still havn't gotten the package., never got a shipping notice, and their customer service sucks.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1846 posts
141 upvotes

Just tried right now and still works for me. Better luck next time. :razz:
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1413 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
mikehole wrote: this sucks ordered from Ark on the 21st still havn't gotten the package., never got a shipping notice, and their customer service sucks.

Me too, nothing today and no response to multiple emails to customer service.... what a lame ass british company!
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
May 13, 2009
506 posts
12 upvotes
seems like only people that ordered from ARK got their item... Anyone that ordered from ASOS get it yet?

I ordered on the 21st, shipped 24th and should have arrived on the 2nd.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2635 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto
Asuky11 wrote: seems like only people that ordered from ARK got their item... Anyone that ordered from ASOS get it yet?

I ordered on the 21st, shipped 24th and should have arrived on the 2nd.

Vancity got his order I think. Mine was suppose to arrive on the 1st. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, i'm gonna email them. Last time this happened, they shipped a new order for me free of charge. I ended up getting two identical items for the price of one xD Not sure if it'll work this time since my other order was only $20. I think people in the west get their orders first
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26209 posts
4445 upvotes
Hamilton
I emailed ASOS
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26209 posts
4445 upvotes
Hamilton
Hello there,
Thanks for contacting us about your Delivery.
We are currently experiencing an increased volume of e-mails which is unfortunately causing delays to our usual speed of response.* Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause.* Rather than keep you waiting, we thought we would drop you an email with some information we believe may answer your query.
If your parcel has been sent with Express Delivery, you’ll be able to keep an eye on its progress by clicking on the tracking link which was provided with your Despatch Confirmation Email.
If you are contacting us about your Standard delivery, please check the expected delivery on your Order Confirmation or click here to find out more.* *If your delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your parcel, we would ask you to allow an extra 9 working days grace for delivery.* This is to allow for any delays the Carriers may be experiencing.* If you haven’t received your order after this time, please respond back to this email and we will prioritise your enquiry and resolve it.*
If your query is not related to deliveries, please visit the Help section on our website where you can find the answers to most frequently asked questions.
All the best,
ASOS Customer Care
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26209 posts
4445 upvotes
Hamilton
refraxion wrote: I got my order in today from ASOS.

when was it shipped?
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Oct 25, 2007
38 posts
4 upvotes
Hey excel, I see that you're from Vancouver as well. I was wondering about customs, wouldn't you have to pay a lot if you get charged? I'm curious because I have gotten charged for ordering at Karmaloop and it was not worth it, if anybody could answer me that'd be great, sorry if I posted in the wrong section
Jul 5, 2007
444 posts
88 upvotes
Langley
My order from ark came in today. Ordered on the 20th, shipped on the 24th. Pretty happy with the sizing too!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1386 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
btw guys i made a mistake on my prev comment. i said i got my asos order and no duty or fee's. it was actually my ARK order that i got tax free. my asos order arrive(one reg windcheater) and i got dinged 41+tax to canada post!