Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] 20% Superdry @ arkclothing.com

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2012 4:03 pm
Tags:
None
Member
Apr 15, 2008
216 posts
46 upvotes
anyone in BC looking for a large? I got a black with blue letter that is slightly too big for me. Worn once then left in my room. Just got it last week lol...

either that or I have a medium black with white letter brand new that my frd is trying to sell


both at cost!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26291 posts
4564 upvotes
Hamilton
ASOS is really pissing me off right now..
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Newbie
May 20, 2009
90 posts
46 upvotes
Still nothing for me... Ordered from ARK on Oct. 21st and status of delivery still says SHIPPED. Called multiple times for a tracking number from TNT and they said they'll email it to me "ASAP". Anyone else waiting on their order still?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26291 posts
4564 upvotes
Hamilton
mikeynfa wrote: Still nothing for me... Ordered from ARK on Oct. 21st and status of delivery still says SHIPPED. Called multiple times for a tracking number from TNT and they said they'll email it to me "ASAP". Anyone else waiting on their order still?

I emailed ASOS asking for tracking number, they said they don't provide tracking...
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 28, 2006
901 posts
152 upvotes
Scarborough
mikeynfa wrote: Still nothing for me... Ordered from ARK on Oct. 21st and status of delivery still says SHIPPED. Called multiple times for a tracking number from TNT and they said they'll email it to me "ASAP". Anyone else waiting on their order still?

I'm still waiting as well. I e-mailed them twice but they haven't even contacted me back yet.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26291 posts
4564 upvotes
Hamilton
Lollol. I hope these don't come from china.
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1166 posts
186 upvotes
GTA
yao416 wrote: I emailed ASOS asking for tracking number, they said they don't provide tracking...

I think if it's been that long, you can email them and threaten a credit cancel or something. Or did you guys pay for it via PayPal? I think PayPal has a payment protection plan on all purchases. :o
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26291 posts
4564 upvotes
Hamilton
sedated_xtc wrote: I think if it's been that long, you can email them and threaten a credit cancel or something. Or did you guys pay for it via PayPal? I think PayPal has a payment protection plan on all purchases. :o

I paid thru paypal, how do I go ahead of doing this?
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1166 posts
186 upvotes
GTA
yao416 wrote: I paid thru paypal, how do I go ahead of doing this?
Check the "My Item Never Arrived" tab.

You can try opening a dispute saying you never got the package or that they havent' been able to send proof of the fact that they mailed it (i.e. the email they sent you saying they don't provide tracking).

https://cms.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/?cmd= ... resolution

I haven't actually ever done it (most companies I pay through PayPal aren't sketchy like Asos is starting to sound and eBay sellers are terrified of disputing), but it's one of the main reasons I prefer to PayPal stuff.

Hope this helps!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 8, 2007
811 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Placed order with Ark on Nov 5., shipped Nov 7, received Nov 14! Delivered by Canada Post, didn't get taxed.
really pleased with the service from Ark. Tracking was included in the email.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26291 posts
4564 upvotes
Hamilton
rebber wrote: Placed order with Ark on Nov 5., shipped Nov 7, received Nov 14! Delivered by Canada Post, didn't get taxed.
really pleased with the service from Ark. Tracking was included in the email.


Wow. That's only 1 week shipping!!!
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 8, 2007
811 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
yao416 wrote: Wow. That's only 1 week shipping!!!
yea. I guess Ark wasn't as busy with the last deal so they shipped it out right away.
hope you get yours soon! I'd be yelling at ASOS now if I still haven't received my order.
or do what the guy above says, stop your payment and just buy from Ark :razz:
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26291 posts
4564 upvotes
Hamilton
rebber wrote: yea. I guess Ark wasn't as busy with the last deal so they shipped it out right away.
hope you get yours soon! I'd be yelling at ASOS now if I still haven't received my order.
or do what the guy above says, stop your payment and just buy from Ark :razz:

they are bunch of idiots, ordered on Nov Oct, shipped out on Oct 25. "congeetime" received his from ASOS but not me :mad:
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 4, 2009
2664 posts
522 upvotes
Toronto
yao416 wrote: they are bunch of idiots, ordered on Nov Oct, shipped out on Oct 25. "congeetime" received his from ASOS but not me :mad:

You should email them. Last time this happened to me, I emailed them "Wheres my order" and they sent me a new one with express shipping. Got it within a week. funny thing is, my original order came a day after my email so I got two of the same identical items for the price of one loll.

btw, are these superdry jackets the new canada goose? I saw atleast 5 dudes downtown today with the same jacket(technical and windcheater).

Top