Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] 20% Superdry @ arkclothing.com

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2012 4:03 pm
Tags:
None
Jr. Member
Oct 8, 2011
109 posts
23 upvotes
congeetime wrote: You should email them. Last time this happened to me, I emailed them "Wheres my order" and they sent me a new one with express shipping. Got it within a week. funny thing is, my original order came a day after my email so I got two of the same identical items for the price of one loll.

btw, are these superdry jackets the new canada goose? I saw atleast 5 dudes downtown today with the same jacket(technical and windcheater).

Canada Goose is much more expensive..
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26824 posts
6085 upvotes
Hamilton
What should I say? "send me another order right now?

I've emailed them couple times, all came back "wait couple days" lol

congeetime wrote: You should email them. Last time this happened to me, I emailed them "Wheres my order" and they sent me a new one with express shipping. Got it within a week. funny thing is, my original order came a day after my email so I got two of the same identical items for the price of one loll.

btw, are these superdry jackets the new canada goose? I saw atleast 5 dudes downtown today with the same jacket(technical and windcheater).
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Banned
Jul 12, 2005
610 posts
417 upvotes
Ordered October 29
Shipped November 4
Received November 14
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 4, 2009
2767 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
henrik33 wrote: Canada Goose is much more expensive..
no duh... i'm just saying that its like Canada Goose jackets and how a lot of people are wearing it....
yao416 wrote: What should I say? "send me another order right now?

I've emailed them couple times, all came back "wait couple days" lol

Just be straight up and ask where my order is. In my email I just asked where my order is and that they said my expected arrival was Nov 1st or whatever.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26824 posts
6085 upvotes
Hamilton
congeetime wrote: no duh... i'm just saying that its like Canada Goose jackets and how a lot of people are wearing it....



Just be straight up and ask where my order is. In my email I just asked where my order is and that they said my expected arrival was Nov 1st or whatever.

Yup. They told me it's shipped lol
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Newbie
Oct 17, 2009
18 posts
Edmonton
impruv wrote: I ordered from ARK, I STILL haven't gotten anything!

You should e-mail them. I emailed them about my first order and they checked into it and are going to send it again. So far they've been quite kind to me. My other order also took 1 week so shipping should be fairly fast.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1180 posts
263 upvotes
GTA
henrik33 wrote: Canada Goose is much more expensive..
Also because it's a completely different kind of jacket. I'd say the windcheater is much more similar to the BBQ Bench jacket than a CG. But I very much prefer the windcheater I got since it's fleece lined as opposed to the Bench bbq jacket that's just a windbreaker.
yao416 wrote: What should I say? "send me another order right now?

I've emailed them couple times, all came back "wait couple days" lol


I'd just email them and threaten a PayPal dispute, complain about how you've paid for the international shipping (how much was it? did they say it was expediated or if there's tracking provided on it?) According to their shipping info, it says that items should be sent to the Americas from 7 days onwards. But I think going on to 4 times that amount is a little excessive (packages from HK come faster than that).
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26824 posts
6085 upvotes
Hamilton
Shipping was free on ASOS
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1180 posts
263 upvotes
GTA
yao416 wrote: Shipping was free on ASOS

Doesn't mean you can't open a dispute, even though shipping was free, you still paid for the product expecting it to be delivered.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 28, 2006
902 posts
155 upvotes
Scarborough
AznChaos wrote: You should e-mail them. I emailed them about my first order and they checked into it and are going to send it again. So far they've been quite kind to me. My other order also took 1 week so shipping should be fairly fast.

I e-mailed them twice, and used the contact thing on their site and I still haven't gotten any replies from them.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26824 posts
6085 upvotes
Hamilton
sedated_xtc wrote: Doesn't mean you can't open a dispute, even though shipping was free, you still paid for the product expecting it to be delivered.

well, it's been 14 business days since it was shipped. Should i wait longer or what? :cry:

edit: my shipment from HK (meritime,DX) is faster than this....
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1180 posts
263 upvotes
GTA
yao416 wrote: well, it's been 14 business days since it was shipped. Should i wait longer or what? :cry:

edit: my shipment from HK (meritime,DX) is faster than this....

I'd suggest for you to email them again saying that it's been 14 business days (or 21 days really) and advise them that you'll be opening a dispute via PayPal due to non-receipt of the item and no proof of delivery was provided to you.

Basically it's to cover your ass, right? I think there's a timeliness clause with PayPal (no idea how long, but I think after a while you can't dispute it anymore).

Good luck!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26824 posts
6085 upvotes
Hamilton
sedated_xtc wrote: I'd suggest for you to email them again saying that it's been 14 business days (or 21 days really) and advise them that you'll be opening a dispute via PayPal due to non-receipt of the item and no proof of delivery was provided to you.

Basically it's to cover your ass, right? I think there's a timeliness clause with PayPal (no idea how long, but I think after a while you can't dispute it anymore).

Good luck!

thanks man, i fired off an email to them. lets see how they respond
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 28, 2006
902 posts
155 upvotes
Scarborough
sedated_xtc wrote: I'd suggest for you to email them again saying that it's been 14 business days (or 21 days really) and advise them that you'll be opening a dispute via PayPal due to non-receipt of the item and no proof of delivery was provided to you.

Basically it's to cover your ass, right? I think there's a timeliness clause with PayPal (no idea how long, but I think after a while you can't dispute it anymore).

Good luck!

Thanks, I also used this advice and emailed Arkclothing.

Top