Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] 20% Superdry @ arkclothing.com

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2012 4:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1150 posts
169 upvotes
GTA
impruv wrote: Thanks, I also used this advice and emailed Arkclothing.

Ark still hasn't sent you your stuff? I ordered mine on Oct 22nd, got the shipping email sayign they shipped it on Oct 24th (never got trackign), but I received it I think Nov 7th or something.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26209 posts
4445 upvotes
Hamilton
My gosh. I hate how ASOS sends automatic replies emails. Wow!
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Sr. Member
Jul 12, 2005
533 posts
217 upvotes
yao416 wrote: well, it's been 14 business days since it was shipped. Should i wait longer or what? :cry:

edit: my shipment from HK (meritime,DX) is faster than this....

I've had 4 disputes (different companies) and always gotten my money back. But you should wait 30 days before filing (whatever the paypal limit de jour is):
1) If you paid with paypal you have to use their resolution process.
2) Then when paypal feeds you an excuse you take it to the credit card company (CC company won't review until you attempt resolution with paypal)
3) File a dispute with the credit card company (come directly here if you used credit card)
4) If you didn't use a credit card then you are in trouble.

I've had to go through this 4 times in the last 7 years, but I've always gotten my money back. Although I've never received full payment from Paypal. One time they gave me $5 on $20 and said that was all they could get from the account. So I went to the CC company and got it all back.

So why use paypal? They're basically just a credit card buffer so the vendor never actually gets your credit card information.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 28, 2006
901 posts
152 upvotes
Scarborough
sedated_xtc wrote: Ark still hasn't sent you your stuff? I ordered mine on Oct 22nd, got the shipping email sayign they shipped it on Oct 24th (never got trackign), but I received it I think Nov 7th or something.

Nope... I ordered Oct 23, Shipping e-mail on 28th .... and nothing since. E-mailed them 2 times with no replies so I -email them again today saying I will file a dispute if I don't hear from them within 2-3 days.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1150 posts
169 upvotes
GTA
impruv wrote: Nope... I ordered Oct 23, Shipping e-mail on 28th .... and nothing since. E-mailed them 2 times with no replies so I -email them again today saying I will file a dispute if I don't hear from them within 2-3 days.

Was it the email that promised a tracking and never sent one?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26209 posts
4445 upvotes
Hamilton
.... Jacket just showed up, paid 44.95 in taxes. **** them!
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Newbie
May 20, 2009
90 posts
46 upvotes
sedated_xtc wrote: Was it the email that promised a tracking and never sent one?

That's what they keep telling me...
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26209 posts
4445 upvotes
Hamilton
**** guys! I sent them an email at 12pm today and they sent me this....btw. I received the jacket at 1pm'ish

Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m sorry to hear you’ve not received your order.

After checking your order and confirming that you’ve not received it, I have processed a replacement for you with our quickest available delivery service.

You’ll shortly receive a dispatch confirmation email.

I’ve replaced the following items for you:

Superdry Hooded Technical Windcheater Jacket*

By way of an apology, I'm including a promotion code for you to use with your next order. This code will give you 10% discount off one order and can only be used with your account. Here are the details for you:

Your Promo Code: 5716008xxxx
*
Expiry Date: 21/12/2011
*
I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions.


All the best,


What should I do now?? Should I email back say I received it?


Edit: emailed them back, saying I've already received them. Why are they just sending out replacement just like this, why not track the package. :facepalm:
Member
Mar 9, 2008
369 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
does the tnt tracking number track in Canada as well? my package seems to have been sent to the "destination country", but it ends there... perhaps it hasn't been sorted in Canada yet? anyone know?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1150 posts
169 upvotes
GTA
yao416 wrote: **** guys! I sent them an email at 12pm today and they sent me this....btw. I received the jacket at 1pm'ish

Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m sorry to hear you’ve not received your order.

After checking your order and confirming that you’ve not received it, I have processed a replacement for you with our quickest available delivery service.

You’ll shortly receive a dispatch confirmation email.

I’ve replaced the following items for you:

Superdry Hooded Technical Windcheater Jacket*

By way of an apology, I'm including a promotion code for you to use with your next order. This code will give you 10% discount off one order and can only be used with your account. Here are the details for you:

Your Promo Code: 5716008xxxx
*
Expiry Date: 21/12/2011
*
I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions.


All the best,


What should I do now?? Should I email back say I received it?


Edit: emailed them back, saying I've already received them. Why are they just sending out replacement just like this, why not track the package. :facepalm:
LOL, niiiice. Just tell them you've already received it and refuse the package at the door (after all, you're probably going to have to pay duty again). :) Glad that it worked out though!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1150 posts
169 upvotes
GTA
blahing wrote: does the tnt tracking number track in Canada as well? my package seems to have been sent to the "destination country", but it ends there... perhaps it hasn't been sorted in Canada yet? anyone know?

I never received one but have you tried plugging the tracking number into Canada Post's tracking?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26209 posts
4445 upvotes
Hamilton
Looks like they already dispatched the order, its on the way... Should I accept it and sell it or refuse it lol

I'll see what ASOS writes back to my email

EDIT: this order comes with tracking lol..
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Member
Mar 9, 2008
369 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
my order number says "Sorting - Parcel intern. processed incorrectly" I hope is ok :cry:

Top