• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2012 4:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1395 posts
256 upvotes
well, im still waiting fo r that 25% off @ ark. I just check ASOS but not that much color selection/size.
Jun 3, 2009
693 posts
55 upvotes
My SuperDry Windcheater jacket order from ARK came today. Delivered by Canada Post. Just signed and no duty/charges. =D Good Stuff.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1415 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
donatepresent wrote: My SuperDry Windcheater jacket order from ARK came today. Delivered by Canada Post. Just signed and no duty/charges. =D Good Stuff.

When did you order? Was there a tracking number for the item?
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Jun 3, 2009
693 posts
55 upvotes
silvery wrote: When did you order? Was there a tracking number for the item?

I ordered on Oct 21st. They said there was a tracking order in the email for TNT but I was not able to find it. So, no.
Nov 25, 2007
970 posts
1249 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, it's in the TNT e-mail. It's actually not called "tracking number" but called "consignment number".

This is in the e-mail:

"With the TNT post delivery service, you are able to track your order on http://www.tntpost.com/ Enter your consignment number in the "Track and Trace" box (your consignment number is XXXXXXXXXXXXX)."

Mine got sent out today from UK, hope it will arrive soon, but the tracking number is not showing up on Canada Post.. :confused:
Jun 3, 2009
693 posts
55 upvotes
Yeah but my email was like this:

With the TNT post delivery service, you are able to track your order on http://www.tntpost.com/ Enter your consignment number in the "Track and Trace" box (your consignment number is tracking code to follow).

No code to follow :confused:
Dec 6, 2005
634 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
donatepresent wrote: I ordered on Oct 21st. They said there was a tracking order in the email for TNT but I was not able to find it. So, no.

damn i ordered on the 19th, still didn't get it yet
Oct 8, 2011
109 posts
23 upvotes
I ordered my jackets from Asos on the 23rd and it arrived today. I was not charged customs either :lol:
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2663 posts
522 upvotes
Toronto
henrik33 wrote: I ordered my jackets from Asos on the 23rd and it arrived today. I was not charged customs either :lol:

Where are you located??? I ordered mine on the 21st and it didn't arrive today :\
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2250 posts
309 upvotes
Edmonton
congeetime wrote: Where are you located??? I ordered mine on the 21st and it didn't arrive today :\

Mine shipped on the 24th and still haven't gotten it yet.. :/
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26287 posts
4562 upvotes
Hamilton
Should arrive tml
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1847 posts
141 upvotes
My Arkclothing order shipped on 25th and received today through Canada Post no tax/duty.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2250 posts
309 upvotes
Edmonton
Mine hasn't shown up yet... and mine shipped on the 24th.. damn.