Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] $20 Tickets for select 2011 Molson Amphitheatre Concerts with PIZZA PIZZA code

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2011 3:18 am
[OP]
Dec 28, 2006
597 posts
126 upvotes

[Pizza Pizza] $20 Tickets for select 2011 Molson Amphitheatre Concerts with PIZZA PIZZA code

As many of you know, Pizza Pizza has been running a summer concert promotion for the past few years at the Molson Amphitheatre via Ticketmaster. The price ends up $20.11 per ticket after service fees. You just have to use the code 1111PIZZAPIZZA on the ticket selection page on Ticketmaster.ca to get tickets at this price.

Here's the official Pizza Pizza offer page: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/lzqxzq ... AT_redflag

Here are the concerts that are available so far (others may be added later):
  • Motley Crue and Poison with special guests New York Dolls - Tues, June 28 - Lawns gone at the moment, but more may be released.
  • Soundgarden - Sat, July 2nd - lawns gone online at the moment, but more may be released
  • Peter Frampton - Sat, July 9th - plenty of 400s available.
  • Steely Dan - Friday, July 22nd
  • Journey with Foreigner and Night Ranger - Tues August 9th - Lawns were available on June 3rd, but they're gone now. There's a chance 400s and/or more lawns will be opened up closer to the date.
  • Def Leppard with Heart - Tuesday August 16th. Lawns currently available.
  • KiSS 92.5 Wham Bam featuring Ke$ha, LMFAO, Spank Rock - Sun August 14th
  • Blink 182 - Wed, August 17th - I don't see the code box on the ticketmaster page, but it's listed on the official Pizza Pizza page and there's a Pizza Pizza offer check box on the ticketmaster page.
  • Blue Rodeo - Sat, August 20th
  • Bachman & Turner with Paul Rodgers - Sat, Sept 10 - the offer shows on the page, but so far no PizzaPizza tickets are available. They'll probably be added closer to the date.
A Megapass is also available for $116.50 that includes lawn tickets to the following:

Bachman Turner (September 10)
Blue Rodeo (August 20)
Def Leppard (August 16)
Jimmy Buffett (July 16)
Journey (August 9)
Motley Crue (June 28)
Peter Frampton (July 9)
Steely Dan (July 22)
Supertramp (June 12)
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100...1&minorcatid=1

The Guest Services booth at the Amphitheatre also has limited tickets for future shows selling for $20 and $25:
  • Motley Crue - June 28 - $20 (lawns only at the moment)
  • Peter Frampton - July 9 - $20
  • Journey with Foreigner - August 9 - $20 (lawns only at the moment)
  • Def Leppard with Heart - August 16 - $20 (lawns only at the moment)
  • Blue Rodeo - August 20 - $20
  • Bachman & Turner - September 10 - $20
  • The Moody Blues - September 23 - $25
  • MEGA TICKET - $100 (I'm not sure if it's the same MEGATICKET as the Megapass you buy online - I saw it on the sign by client services, but didn't ask about it since I'm only planning on going to 3 more shows).
I know Motley Crue, Journey and Def Leppard are lawns only right now as I went to the Client Services both last night and specifically asked if there were 400s at that price for those shows.
60 replies
Mar 7, 2011
252 posts
202 upvotes
there's also a field pass for $116.50
Shows that are included:
Blue Rodeo (August 20)
Def Leppard (August 16)
Jimmy Buffett (July 16)
Journey (August 9)
Motley Crue (June 28)
Peter Frampton (July 9)
Steely Dan (July 22)
Supertramp (June 12)
[OP]
Dec 28, 2006
597 posts
126 upvotes
ScroogeMcDuck wrote: there's also a field pass for $116.50
Shows that are included:
Blue Rodeo (August 20)
Def Leppard (August 16)
Jimmy Buffett (July 16)
Journey (August 9)
Motley Crue (June 28)

Yes, I just noticed the megapass too. That's a good deal if you plan on attending a tonne of concerts. Here's the complete list of shows that are included (you have to click the more button on the page to see them all):

Blue Rodeo (August 20)
Def Leppard (August 16)
Jimmy Buffett (July 16)
Journey (August 9)
Motley Crue (June 28)
Peter Frampton (July 9)
Steely Dan (July 22)
Supertramp (June 12)
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100046 ... norcatid=1
Mar 7, 2011
252 posts
202 upvotes
althoma1 wrote: Yes, I just noticed the megapass too. That's a good deal if you plan on attending a tonne of concerts. Here's the complete list of shows that are included (you have to click the more button on the page to see them all...and for some reason they're listed in reverse chronological order):

Blue Rodeo (August 20)
Def Leppard (August 16)
Jimmy Buffett (July 16)
Journey (August 9)
Motley Crue (June 28)
Peter Frampton (July 9)
Steely Dan (July 22)
Supertramp (June 12)

Thanks, i didn't hit the "see more" button. It is a good deal if you like many of the bands or can group share a pass...
Nov 19, 2009
579 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I was hoping for this sale for the Def Leppard tickets. Hopefully the Motley Crue tickets go down to $20 as well.....
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
2619 posts
49 upvotes
fingers crossed for Steely Dan! saw them at Massey Hall last year, great show!
Mar 26, 2006
297 posts
12 upvotes
Markham
Thanks for posting this. They haven't done the press release and the centralized livenation site this time so your ticketmaster research is indeed helpful. I bought a Gabriel off of this one.

Today's groupon is lawn for Supertramp @22 dollars a head. It may be worth waiting to see what happens with those Supertramp tickets. It may not sell well.

A factor to consider is that Supertramp is missing its main writer, Roger Hodgson, who actually still tours and was willing to reform the band! Although they expressly lack Roger's permission they do a number of Roger's "signature" numbers, like Give a Little Bit. Really they would not be able to have a Supertramp concert without his songs, so it seems exceptionally flaky to hire imitators.

All in all it would be a good show for 10 or maybe 20 bucks...don't be buying the expensive seats ..cuz that's not Supertramp.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1719 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
althoma1 wrote: Yes, I just noticed the megapass too. That's a good deal if you plan on attending a tonne of concerts. Here's the complete list of shows that are included (you have to click the more button on the page to see them all):

Blue Rodeo (August 20)
Def Leppard (August 16)
Jimmy Buffett (July 16)
Journey (August 9)
Motley Crue (June 28)
Peter Frampton (July 9)
Steely Dan (July 22)
Supertramp (June 12)

Hopefully the artists will still be alive and well when those dates come. Those guys are OLD! :lol:
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Mar 26, 2006
297 posts
12 upvotes
Markham
There's a reasonable selection of Steely Dan tickets available under this promotion. Just opened up.

Did anyone go to Supertramp? Were they selling the ten dollar tickets at the venue?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2404 posts
2308 upvotes
Toronto
Just got a pair for Steely Dan (and thanked OP + Badkaraoke). Second last row but dead centre and just off the aisle. When did ticketsheister start charging for picking up tickets? Now hoping for Journey to re-open.
Oct 7, 2007
1 posts
Mississauga
toronto_slim wrote: Just got a pair for Steely Dan (and thanked OP + Badkaraoke). Second last row but dead centre and just off the aisle. When did ticketsheister start charging for picking up tickets? Now hoping for Journey to re-open.

Having trouble finding where to put in the discount code upon check out. Was trying to get 400s for Peter Gabriel concert. Anyone know?
Thanks!
Mar 26, 2006
297 posts
12 upvotes
Markham
sonja5541 wrote: Having trouble finding where to put in the discount code upon check out. Was trying to get 400s for Peter Gabriel concert. Anyone know?
Thanks!
I got one of those Peter Gabriel 400's. They might have sold out the show for real. There was only a handful available and quite frankly they were crap...but it beats paying full pop!

The password goes into a box on the top of the ticletmaster screen.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
13308 posts
7645 upvotes
Toronto
Drag. Doesn't work for Def Leppard.

No seats match – keep looking!
Mar 26, 2006
297 posts
12 upvotes
Markham
koffey wrote: Drag. Doesn't work for Def Leppard.

No seats match – keep looking!
They may not have rolled out any seats for that one yet. They're probably trying to guage over-all sales and holding off on giving away the 400s.

They want a silly amount of money for seats in the 400s this year and some of those acts aren't going to fill Molson Amphitheater - no way, no how.

Will someone who went to a 2011 show at Molson please let me know if they are dealing the 10 dollar tickets yet?
[OP]
Dec 28, 2006
597 posts
126 upvotes
When I first posted this on June 3rd I picked up 400s for Peter Gabriel (there were only about 40 at the time), lawns for Journey/Foreigner and lawns for Def Leppard/Heart. Last week Motley Crue and a few others were added and I picked up some lawns for the Motley Crue show. Other years they've added more concerts and released additional tickets when it gets closer to the shows if sales aren't great.

I'm hoping to get some 400s for the other shows I have lawns for and then I'll sell the lawns at cost...I've been checking a few times a week for 400s for those shows with no luck so far. I just picked up the lawns so I'd be guaranteed entrance if 400s aren't released for some of the shows. As far as I know there were no 400s released for the Journey or Def Leppard shows.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)