BST: Automotive & Accessories

[FS] 2000 Ford F-150 XLT Extended Cab MINT Must see!!! 5.4L Triton!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2010 3:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2009
2459 posts
485 upvotes
TO
Trader Score: 0

2000 Ford F-150 XLT Extended Cab MINT Must see!!! 5.4L Triton!

This 4x4 truck is mint. Unlike most F150's in Ontario, this truck has been driven in Alberta for 6 years and is rust free (no rust on the fenders, paint, tail gate, etc) and has been extremely well maintained! Alberta doesn't use salt on its road in winters which is why the condition is much better than similar F150's here in Ontario. I imported it to Ontario when I moved here two years ago (as of September 2010).

Recent maintainence:
- New front brakes and rotors (December 09)
- New driveshaft (Dec 09)
- Differential leak and rear pinion seals replacement (Dec 09)
- Oil change, transmission fluid change, air filter, and fuel filter replacement (Dec 09)
- Rear brakes and rotors (August 09)
- New bedliner (April 09)
- New front struts and shocks, and front balljoints (April 09)
- 4 tires, all around (March 09)

- New ignition coils (June 2010)

Will come E-Tested and Certified, no questions asked. All highway kilometers, used primarily on the highway.

No accidents, drives perfectly fine, 4x4 works perfectly, and the body is in great condition for its age. This truck is decently fuel efficient due to the 5.4L Triton engine (vs. the common 4.6) and all of the recent maintainence. This car will come e-tested and certified.
This XLT Supercab has an Infinity sound system with CD. A/C blows ice cold, heat is great, everything electrical works great.
In addition, this F150 will come with a remote keyless entry.

The only issue on this truck is that it needs a new ABS module. Everything else is 100% great.

This truck will run forever, and is a great work truck with lots of maintainence, please don't hestitate to call me at 905 929 4785 and give me a shout if you have any questions or would like to see it! Will travel to meet up anywhere in the GTA.

Price: $5900 obo
[IMG]http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/100 ... 3h_20.jpeg[/IMG]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)