[FS]

2010/2011 Massive RFD Winter Tire Package Groupbuy - SimplyTire

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2011 1:09 pm
May 1, 2008
93 posts
4 upvotes
Trader Score: 0
CURIOUS IF ANYBODY HAS BEEN TO THE STORE SINCE THE WEEKEND?

I understand it's a very busy time of year for this business but they haven't answered the telephone for me this week.

Makes me wonder!
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 108 (100% Positive)
doggonefunny wrote: CURIOUS IF ANYBODY HAS BEEN TO THE STORE SINCE THE WEEKEND?

I understand it's a very busy time of year for this business but they haven't answered the telephone for me this week.

Makes me wonder!

LOL... we're not going anywhere :lol: I've asked numerous times on this thread for those of you trying to get a hold of us to PM us your phone numbers...
Ray SimplyTire
Apr 26, 2004
980 posts
60 upvotes
Thornhill

Makes me wonder!

I was there yesterday evening to get my package installed :)
I was the last customer for the day ;)

Thanks, Allen!
Jun 27, 2010
219 posts
20 upvotes
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)
#168 DONE! Corolla rims+tire

Was there a little earlier than my appointment. Got out in less than 40 mins. Thanks Allen and team! great job
Mar 2, 2005
94 posts
36 upvotes
Mississauga
Had done tires + rims for my 2 cars. Very professional handling. Good job !! Will definitely come back to get new seasonal tires later.
Sep 16, 2008
9 posts
Toronto
In and out in 30 minutes on Nov 11th for my 17 Inch Ipike RW11 for my Acura MDX. Can't wait to test them out and the best service/prices in town!

Thanks Allan
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
52 upvotes
Trader Score: 20 (100% Positive)
can i still get a package? :( completely missed this thread damnit.
rems wrote: yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Jul 29, 2004
586 posts
82 upvotes
Calgary
Trader Score: 9 (100% Positive)
Hi Allen,

I took my car (99 Silver Acura TL) to get the Hankook iPike package on Friday morning and wanted to say thanks again. You delivered on everything that was quoted to me in the guaranteed time.

I would not hesitate to recommend your services to any of my friends or family. In fact a couple of my co-workers will be trying to get a hold of you soon for quotes!

Thanks and I will be seeing you again in the spring!

======================

To everyone else:

This is obviously a very *busy* time of year for Allen but this does not mean he isn't doing his best to answer everyone! When I walked in on Friday, he was doing simultaneously:

1) had a window open on the computer browsing RFD (probably this thread!)

2) was helping a dude standing in front of him in person

AND

3) had his ear pressed against his phone dealing with another customer!

So if you are waiting on a response, please be patient! Especially if you are wondering why "nobody is answering the phones"!
Apr 26, 2004
980 posts
60 upvotes
Thornhill
JayWang wrote: This is obviously a very *busy* time of year for Allen
Just wait for a first snowfall, then you will know what is real _busy_ time :lol:
May 1, 2008
93 posts
4 upvotes

Makes me wonder!

Still haven't received a reply to my email request a week ago-except they are too busy to give me a price.
Should of made it clear I was a RFD er
Used Allen in the past but not this time
Headed to Buffalo where I will save a bundle on TOYO or YOKOHAMA-still haven't decided
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 108 (100% Positive)
doggonefunny wrote: Still haven't received a reply to my email request a week ago-except they are too busy to give me a price.
Headed to Buffalo where I will save a bundle on TOYO or YOKOHAMA-still haven't decided

I PM'd you last week for your phone number after you had posted your first comment... I don't know what else you want me to do... EVERYBODY else on this GB has managed to get a hold of me except for you... there is only so much I can do.
Ray SimplyTire
Apr 26, 2004
980 posts
60 upvotes
Thornhill
doggonefunny wrote: Still haven't received a reply to my email request a week ago-except they are too busy to give me a price.

I can't believe it! I sent my phone number and got a call in 10 minutes.
Later on there was a question, I called just after they opened @10 am and I got an answer right away.
Never had problem with the communication! :lol:
Jul 29, 2004
586 posts
82 upvotes
Calgary
Trader Score: 9 (100% Positive)
Hi Allen,

I sent a PM but figured would post my msg here too:

Can I get a full packages quote for:

2008 Chevrolet Aveo
185/60R14

Please and thanks!
Apr 12, 2010
117 posts
Is this deal on winter packages still going or is it done?

If it's still good, can you please PM me a price for 2010 Mazda Mazda5? 205/55/16 for the Hankook W409 package with steel wheels with all taxes in. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2711 posts
385 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)
xray1 wrote: Is this deal on winter packages still going or is it done?

If it's still good, can you please PM me a price for 2010 Mazda Mazda5? 205/55/16 for the Hankook W409 package with steel wheels with all taxes in. Thanks!

+1 me too!
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
3806 posts
23 upvotes
Trader Score: 198 (100% Positive)
Makes me wonder!

I will vouch for Allen and his staff (I'm a veteran RFDer with 140+ feedback so you know I'm picky).

SimplyTire work their butts off and still pay attention to details. I missed this promo but my dad required a set of 4...Allen PMed back and then PHONED me to arrange a final price (tax in) & appointment for Wednesday.

An appointment because it's a busy time of the year...SimplyTire took my dad's car in @ 5PM and you know what happened? Done done done, quick, correctly, and he honoured our price as he shook my hand. Good stuff!
Jun 11, 2009
120 posts
19 upvotes
Oakville
Another satisfied customer. In and out of there in a flash today. Great service, awesome product. Already sent 2 referrals to him as well.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
3141 posts
758 upvotes
Ancaster
xray1 wrote: Is this deal on winter packages still going or is it done?

The group deal is done I believe, but Allen's pricing is still competitive to anywhere else in the GTA, and his service and care for your wheels is what brings most people back.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)