2010/2011 Massive RFD Winter Tire Package Groupbuy - SimplyTire

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2011 1:09 pm
Jan 20, 2003
229 posts
35 upvotes
Trader Score: 17 (100% Positive)
Another satisfied customer.

PM'ed with contact number and got a phone back within an hour. Showed up without appointment since I didn't need installation. Picked up a set of new wheel and tire package. Set was pre-mounted, balanced and ready to go, so in and out in 1/2 hour.

Great guy and company to deal with. Professional, clean and organized running shop.

One of the best wheel and tire shops I have dealt with, I also don't need to mention his prices are very competitive, all clearly listed on his website.

Thanks Allen, great meeting you.
Jan 21, 2008
74 posts
Trader Score: 0
Allen's PM box is full, I wasn't able to send him a PM. I sent him an e-mail instead and got this auto response

"We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently flooded with emails, and it is getting increasingly more difficult to respond to them in a timely manner... We are doing our best to get to all the requests.

Thank you very much,

Allen - SimplyTire Inc.

--
SimplyTire
515 champagne drive - toronto - ontario - M3J-2C6
tel.416.916.9233
fax.416.916.9548
[email protected]
www.simplytire.com "

Anyone have any other recommendation other going to my dealer! lol! I'm looking for winter tires for a Mazda 2010 sedan GS model. Tire specs 205/55 R16, interested in steel rims as well.
CT doesnt seem to have any deal going on

Yodi

ETA: Oops just saw pricing on his website.. okay I better call in for an appointment.

ETA2: emailed witha quote today and he followed up with a call. I shoudl go in in 2 days, will report back with my experience.
Nov 16, 2008
36 posts
5 upvotes
GTA
SO, who won the gift certificates?
Once we hit 40+ members, we will have a raffle for a $250 SimplyTire Gift Certificate, and a $100 SimplyTire gift Certificate(we must reach 40 people for these bigger discounts) - Raffle will take place on closing day of GB
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 108 (100% Positive)
yodiyokun wrote: Allen's PM box is full, I wasn't able to send him a PM. I sent him an e-mail instead and got this auto response

"We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently flooded with emails, and it is getting increasingly more difficult to respond to them in a timely manner... We are doing our best to get to all the requests.

Thank you very much,

Allen - SimplyTire Inc.

--
SimplyTire
515 champagne drive - toronto - ontario - M3J-2C6
tel.416.916.9233
fax.416.916.9548
[email protected]
www.simplytire.com "

Anyone have any other recommendation other going to my dealer! lol! I'm looking for winter tires for a Mazda 2010 sedan GS model. Tire specs 205/55 R16, interested in steel rims as well.
CT doesnt seem to have any deal going on

Yodi

ETA: Oops just saw pricing on his website.. okay I better call in for an appointment.

ETA2: emailed witha quote today and he followed up with a call. I shoudl go in in 2 days, will report back with my experience.
Even though we are flooded with emails and calls, we are quick, and caught up... See you soon.
voyager_663rd wrote: SO, who won the gift certificates?
Voyager, nobody yet... I'm waiting for it to slow down a little so I can make sure I go through the list and delete the members that never came in. I'm aiming for January 15th.

To everybody else, thanks for coming in, thanks for being patient with us.. another successful year...

We are accepting walk-ins... wait times are never longer than 50mins.
Ray SimplyTire
Oct 20, 2008
197 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
The prices that are on your website for the winter tire packages, does that include taxes and stewardship fee? Or do those have to be included on top of the prices on your website?
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
shake'n_bake wrote: The prices that are on your website for the winter tire packages, does that include taxes and stewardship fee? Or do those have to be included on top of the prices on your website?

Website prices are + $5.84/tire Stewardship, and + HST.
Ray SimplyTire
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11213 posts
1858 upvotes
Guelph
Trader Score: 68 (100% Positive)
SimplyTire wrote: Raffle will be held this week. We will have results by Thursday. !!!
Please let me win! ;)
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 68-0-0 and counting.
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
squall458 wrote: Please let me win! ;)

I wish you could have all won !!!

$250.00 Gift Certificate goes to #119 - Abbyseq
$100.00 Gift Certificate goes to #186 - Wasabimon

We've decided to give a 3rd place as well for $50.00 #117 - idlehands

Thank you RFD for another great GB... we promise to continue to deliver the savings, and the service, the way you like it !!!
Ray SimplyTire
Dec 19, 2005
151 posts
69 upvotes
Awesome, thanks - glad I checked back in this thread! Looks like I'll be back in the Spring!
SimplyTire wrote: I wish you could have all won !!!

$250.00 Gift Certificate goes to #119 - Abbyseq
$100.00 Gift Certificate goes to #186 - Wasabimon

We've decided to give a 3rd place as well for $50.00 #117 - idlehands

Thank you RFD for another great GB... we promise to continue to deliver the savings, and the service, the way you like it !!!