2010/2011 Massive RFD Winter Tire Package Groupbuy - SimplyTire

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2011 1:09 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7497 posts
936 upvotes
Trader Score: 28 (100% Positive)
Got my deposit in too, and booked my time. I noticed though, that on the website the store hours on Saturdays are 10am-4pm, but my Sat appointment is for 9:30...extended hours for the winter tire rush?
Sep 12, 2008
222 posts
12 upvotes
Trader Score: 0
Hi Allen

I know ur really busy, but i was wondering if i could get the pricing on the tires i sent in my IM

thanks
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 108 (100% Positive)
Happy13178 wrote: Got my deposit in too, and booked my time. I noticed though, that on the website the store hours on Saturdays are 10am-4pm, but my Sat appointment is for 9:30...extended hours for the winter tire rush?

Yes, extended hours are a must this time of year.
railer wrote: Hi Allen

I know ur really busy, but i was wondering if i could get the pricing on the tires i sent in my IM

thanks

Railer, I'm really caught up on PM's... there is a possibility I may have lost your PM. My inbox only allows for 250 PMs to be stored, and I usually hit that twice a day...

I have just sent you a PM.
Ray SimplyTire
Sep 9, 2008
9 posts
1 upvote
Oakville
SimplyTire wrote: Yes, extended hours are a must this time of year.

Railer, I'm really caught up on PM's... there is a possibility I may have lost your PM. My inbox only allows for 250 PMs to be stored, and I usually hit that twice a day...

I have just sent you a PM.

I sent a PM too ;) Just now so hopefully you get mine :) 2011 RDX looking for tire or wheel/tire package maybe with Gislaved or other great tire... Looking forward to trying out my AWD.. and btw had Xice2 last year from my Acura dealer, what a rip off!! Tires were not that great compared to my friend who bought Gislaved ones I think they were form you guys at just over half of what I paid at Acura. Yikes!
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Totally caught up at 6:40pm. I will log back in at 8pm for round 6. :lol:

Talk to you soon RFD.

For those of you that have not yet recieved a response to a PM, please re-send. And I apologize. :(
Ray SimplyTire
Mar 21, 2009
272 posts
196 upvotes
Hamilton
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
I'm in for a set of winterforce and rims too. I love these guys, "no universal garbage rims" Love it!!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
6306 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
Been to other tire shops (4 in the total) and Allen has my business. His prices are VERY competitive. His shop is convenient to get to (for the most part), and his guys do good work. I feel bad bringing my piece of crap car there when he's working on M5s, Maseratis, porsches, etc. but he treats me like I own one of those cars.

Painted my calipers there as well, they look perfect.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7497 posts
936 upvotes
Trader Score: 28 (100% Positive)
m4gician wrote: Been to other tire shops (4 in the total) and Allen has my business. His prices are VERY competitive. His shop is convenient to get to (for the most part), and his guys do good work. I feel bad bringing my piece of crap car there when he's working on M5s, Maseratis, porsches, etc. but he treats me like I own one of those cars.

How much did they charge you for the calipers?
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Happy13178 wrote: How much did they charge you for the calipers?

Depending on vehicle, and color of paing, between $90.00 - $120.00 (for entire job)

more options and pricing available on our website if you want to read about it www.simplytire.com
Ray SimplyTire
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
m4gician wrote: Been to other tire shops (4 in the total) and Allen has my business. His prices are VERY competitive. His shop is convenient to get to (for the most part), and his guys do good work. I feel bad bringing my piece of crap car there when he's working on M5s, Maseratis, porsches, etc. but he treats me like I own one of those cars.

Thank you by the way, we really appreciate it. :)
Ray SimplyTire
Mar 13, 2010
297 posts
26 upvotes
PM already. Waiting for your reply. Thanks
Jun 11, 2009
120 posts
19 upvotes
Oakville
Just confirmed a new set of snows - were a much better deal than the Dealer for sure. Price-checked both and this was totally worth it on price alone. Add the fact that everyone says they have a great experience with them and that was enough for me.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28656 posts
1314 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Trader Score: 194 (100% Positive)
SimplyTire wrote: ...The main reason is that my price list is 74 pages long, and I could never get it on to this thread !!!
LMAO...Great reply! I was wondering how suavely this was going to be handled.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $4632 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Lowa, Taft*
*Various Szs Vintage: Hartt, Florsheim Imp*
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2937 posts
95 upvotes
Vancouver
Trader Score: 31 (100% Positive)
Saw Allen today and purchased a set of Hankook Optimo H727. Great and fast service.

Btw, your car really caught my eye!
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
bubble.tea wrote: LMAO...Great reply! I was wondering how suavely this was going to be handled.
LoL... that's me, Captain Suave... :lol:

It wasn't just that, but also, my competitor was just copying and pasting everything I work hard to make, so I wasn't going to give them a crack at my price list.
samm wrote: Saw Allen today and purchased a set of Hankook Optimo H727. Great and fast service.

Btw, your car really caught my eye!

Sam, it was a pleasure having you here !!! Tell your dad his Bridgestone's are here for him whenever he is ready.
Ray SimplyTire
Jan 27, 2008
826 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 3 (100% Positive)
SimplyTire replied to my PM in << 24 hrs.

I shopped around a lot and this GB seems to be the best deal for me and it's always good getting everything all in one place. My "oversize" tires kill the JCWhitney deal for me :(

The positive reviews dont hurt either :)

Also referred my friend for a quote too.
[OP]
Sponsored Poster
Sep 20, 2008
1158 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Ticket wrote: SimplyTire replied to my PM in << 24 hrs.

I shopped around a lot and this GB seems to be the best deal for me and it's always good getting everything all in one place. My "oversize" tires kill the JCWhitney deal for me :(

The positive reviews dont hurt either :)

Also referred my friend for a quote too.

I agree... that JCWhitney deal is crazy, but dealing with a local company and having warranties and installs done locally is worth the little bit more... I hope you guys understand, and I speak for all the tire vendors in Ontario, we are not more expensive because we make MORE money... our cost is actually a ton higher here... so we have to make for it in volume discounts, and great service !!!

Thanks again for joining everybody.
Ray SimplyTire

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)