Expired Contests

[Daily] 2012/09/04-7:29pmEDT - ET Canada - Ford Mystery Escape Contest (QC yes!)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2012 11:02 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Littlesister wrote: The entry form is coming up for me. I keep getting the message "come back soon"
Does anyone else have this problem?
Here as well.
frugal_fanboy wrote: Same here. Assuming a Contest Monkey forgot to re-enable the entry form. Let's see if it appears after 7:30 PM PDT, vs EDT per the rules. It's a pain though as it's a 24hr period entry format, so this is bumping out the entry time. > :(
It could be worse. The weekly blackout period allows a hard reset (even if you're late one day you can still enter on Monday morning and then you're blocked for another day anyways), so the once-per-24 isn't as bad as it could be.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2639 posts
4386 upvotes
Vancouver
ronin1701 wrote: It could be worse. The weekly blackout period allows a hard reset (even if you're late one day you can still enter on Monday morning and then you're blocked for another day anyways), so the once-per-24 isn't as bad as it could be.
Very true, and given that's it past 7:30PM PDT now and still no entry form, I think I will just have to roll it a day. (Assuming the entry form is there in the morning! :lol :)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote: Very true, and given that's it past 7:30PM PDT now and still no entry form, I think I will just have to roll it a day. (Assuming the entry form is there in the morning! :lol :)
Just tweeted them ;)
Jun 15, 2011
102 posts
136 upvotes
EDMONTON
"Oh soy use" probably think u know what the name of the town is at the bottom of the Okanagan Valley.
It's know for it's bath water. aug21
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2115 posts
22180 upvotes
Ottawa
Clue provided on ET Canada tonight - This town is home to a winery co-owned by actor Jason Priestly.
A: Oliver

Blackhills Estate Winery http://www.blackhillswinery.com/
30880 Black Sage Road, Oliver, B.C.,
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2639 posts
4386 upvotes
Vancouver
MommaMac wrote: Clue provided on ET Canada tonight - This town is home to a winery co-owned by actor Jason Priestly.
Bah. According to Google Maps, Oliver is only 1hr35min from Kelowna, not the 2 hours outlined in the first clue. Osoyoos is much closer at 1hr55min. However, the official address for Black Hills Estate Winery is Oliver (geographically it's smack dab in between Osoyoos and Oliver)

So, I guess it should be Oliver.

Apologies for Osoyoos yesterday then folks - given the single clue at the time, it was the closer answer based on driving time.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
MommaMac wrote: Clue provided on ET Canada tonight - This town is home to a winery co-owned by actor Jason Priestly.

Blackhills Estate Winery http://www.blackhillswinery.com/
30880 Black Sage Road, Oliver, B.C.,
Damn, so it wasn't Osoyoos?

Oliver's only 1h35m from Kelowna though (which contradicts yesterday's clue).
Mar 3, 2011
931 posts
8 upvotes
thanks
2010 - 15 wins - $53581
2011 - 11 wins - $4358
2012 - 9 wins - $7757
2013 - 0 and counting
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote: Bah. According to Google Maps, Oliver is only 1hr35min from Kelowna, not the 2 hours outlined in the first clue. Osoyoos is much closer at 1hr55min. However, the official address for Black Hills Estate Winery is Oliver (geographically it's smack dab in between Osoyoos and Oliver)

So, I guess it should be Oliver.

Apologies for Osoyoos yesterday then folks - given the single clue at the time, it was the closer answer based on driving time.
https://twitter.com/ronin1701/status/238455053067902976
@ETCanada @FordCanada #MysteryEscape Clue #8 this town is only 1 hr 35 mins from Kelowna (according to Google maps). So Clue #7 was wrong!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)