Expired Contests

[Daily] 2012/09/10 - Teletoon / YTV - $1,000 Sport Check Gift Card (10 winners!) (QC no)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2012 4:54 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106492 upvotes
Richmond Hill

2012/09/10 - Teletoon / YTV - $1,000 Sport Check Gift Card (10 winners!) (QC no)

"Adidas® Lace Em Up Contest"

Prize: There are ten (10) Grand Prizes to be won. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) $1,000 CDN SPORT CHEK® gift card.

ARV: :arrowu:

Rules: http://promos.ytv.com/adidas_laceemup/rules.pdf
  • Only one (1) e-mail address and account may be used by any person to enter the Contest.
Enter: http://www.teletoon.com/contests/2012_0 ... /index.php
    play the little game [I][B]first[/B][/I] if you want a bonus entry: [url]http://promos.ytv.com/adidas_laceemup/game.aspx[/url]
Search: teletoon

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
28 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378561 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18726 posts
1660 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
nice

entered
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2639 posts
4386 upvotes
Vancouver
"Option #2: Visitors can go online and play the “adidas Lace Em Up” interactive game on the Contest page on the Websites (the “Game”) to enter the Contest and earn a bonus entry (the “Bonus Entry”) once per Day in the same continuous online session (a “Day” is defined as 12:00:01 am ET to 11:59:59 pm ET during the Contest Period).

After the Game has been completed , the entrant must click on the “Enter Now !” button displayed on-screen to complete the Game entry form and receive his/ her one (1) Bonus Entry. Note: your score in the Game does not impact the awarding of a Bonus Entry – i.e. the Game simply needs to be completed.

An eligible entrant is allowed a maximum of one (1) entry via Option #1 and one (1) Bonus Entry via Option #2 (en try and Bonus Entry collectively referred to as “Contest Entries”) per Day. For greater certainty, no entrant will be permitted to obtain more than one (1) entry via Option #1 and one (1) Bonus Entry via Option #2 (i.e. two (2) Contest Entries) per Day.
"

Did Option 1 - ok.
Tried Option 2 - Played bonus game, tried to enter again, got the message:

Shoe've already entered today!
Try again tomorrow. Good luck!

Anyone else?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
3993 posts
605 upvotes
God's Country
I was only able to enter once only frugal,thanks Ronin!
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106492 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote: "Option #2: Visitors can go online and play the “adidas Lace Em Up” interactive game on the Contest page on the Websites (the “Game”) to enter the Contest and earn a bonus entry (the “Bonus Entry”) once per Day in the same continuous online session (a “Day” is defined as 12:00:01 am ET to 11:59:59 pm ET during the Contest Period).

After the Game has been completed , the entrant must click on the “Enter Now !” button displayed on-screen to complete the Game entry form and receive his/ her one (1) Bonus Entry. Note: your score in the Game does not impact the awarding of a Bonus Entry – i.e. the Game simply needs to be completed.

An eligible entrant is allowed a maximum of one (1) entry via Option #1 and one (1) Bonus Entry via Option #2 (en try and Bonus Entry collectively referred to as “Contest Entries”) per Day. For greater certainty, no entrant will be permitted to obtain more than one (1) entry via Option #1 and one (1) Bonus Entry via Option #2 (i.e. two (2) Contest Entries) per Day.
"

Did Option 1 - ok.
Tried Option 2 - Played bonus game, tried to enter again, got the message:

Shoe've already entered today!
Try again tomorrow. Good luck!

Anyone else?
Oops, I totally forgot there was a bonus :facepalm:

I'll let you know tomorrow after I've run my dailies (might be late 'cos I'm going to Rib Fest :D )
Apr 12, 2010
177 posts
166 upvotes
Thanks!

It's spelled Sport Chek though )
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106492 upvotes
Richmond Hill
te3iz wrote: Thanks!

It's spelled Sport Chek though )
Oops.

Thanks.

Gonna leave it though, since it's non-critical and I don't want to mess up the folks who are using Stylish in FF or Chrome.