Expired Contests

[Once] 2012/11/25 Nissan Canada - NISSAN Grey Cup Challenge Contest (valid driver’s license)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2012 10:53 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
1550 posts
15123 upvotes

2012/11/25 Nissan Canada - NISSAN Grey Cup Challenge Contest (valid driver’s license)

This started on August 10, but I didn't see it posted. Searched: formstack, Nissan, Pathfinder

Enter / Rules: http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1251551-oxgL5eD6Km

They’ve named this contest twice; in the Rules it is also called Nissan Commercial Vehicle Contest

Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry.

There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person/email address permitted during the Contest Period.

1 Prize: any new 2013 Limited Edition Nissan Pathfinder having a maximum Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price of Sixty Five Thousand Dollars ($65,000.00 CDN) (the “Prize”).

Winner is responsible for licensing, insurance and registration of vehicle, plus all vehicle maintenance including fuel costs. Winner must possess a valid driver’s license and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery for the province or territory in which they reside. Prize colour option will be chosen by the Sponsor.
28 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106493 upvotes
Richmond Hill
pinecone wrote: This started on August 10, but I didn't see it posted. Searched: formstack, Nissan, Pathfinder
Geez, nice catch - and just in time, too!

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol: