Expired Contests

[Once]

2012/11/30 [Merged] St. Joseph's Media - Romantic Getaway to Montreal (Flights+|QC+)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2012 4:29 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106502 upvotes
Richmond Hill

2012/11/30 [Merged] St. Joseph's Media - Romantic Getaway to Montreal (Flights+|QC+)

Update 2012/10/03 - received clarification email direct from sponsor - entry frequency is once per person per website - for four entries per person total, and multiple individuals from the same household are permitted to enter. Also, there's been a slight change to the prizing (see below).

Prize(s): one (1) grand prize winner will receive a weekend getaway in downtown Montreal. Prize must be fulfilled during the month of February 2013. Prize must be fulfilled either during the first weekend of February 2013 (February 2nd) OR the last weekend of February 2013 (February 23th). Prize includes:
  • a set of [email protected] rings for you to design,
  • a round-trip flight for two courtesy of Air Canada,
  • a one night stay at the beautiful Hotel Nelligan,
  • a gastronomic dinner at Verses,
  • and a brunch at the Birks Café par Europea.
ARV(s): $10,000

Rules: http://media.torontolife.com/contests/b ... rules.html
  • Only one entry per person per website. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries
Enter: Search: fashionmagazine

Good luck!

E.&O.E.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
32 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8403 posts
2425 upvotes
Toronto
thanks - but looking at the (non-required) questions, do you need to be engaged?

well, entered in any event

can my wife enter too or is it one per household? I didn't see those exact words in the rules, but...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106502 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jamesfitzgibbon wrote: thanks - but looking at the (non-required) questions, do you need to be engaged?

well, entered in any event

can my wife enter too or is it one per household? I didn't see those exact words in the rules, but...
Looks like person to me. usually if it's once per household, wouldn't they actually say so?

What's confusing me is that it's showing up on four different websites. Pretty sure you can only enter once for all of them, but if someone can prove to me otherwise, then I'll change it.
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106502 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Loredana72 wrote: Each love story is unique; create your own love story with acredo @ Birks Come and design the style of rings that is right for you while you enjoy the beautiful downtown Montreal city. This package worth $10,000 includes: a set of [email protected] rings for you to design, a round-trip flight for two courtesy of Air Canada. A one night stay at the beautiful Nelligan hotel, a gastronomic dinner at Verses and brunch at the Birks Café par Europea.

Contest Applicable to residents of Canada only.
Contest closes: Fri 30 Nov 2012

http://www.weddingbells.ca/contests/312/enter/
As noted by James, it's a repost.

Threads merged.

In future, please search before posting.
Mar 4, 2011
5 posts
54 upvotes
Hi there,
I worked on this contest promotion and you may enter daily on each website. It is posted on several sites because to attract various audiences. Multiple people from the same household may apply. You do not need to be engaged to enter the contest.
Good Luck.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106502 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Loredana72 wrote: Hi there,
I worked on this contest promotion and you may enter daily on each website. It is posted on several sites because to attract various audiences. Multiple people from the same household may apply. You do not need to be engaged to enter the contest.
Good Luck.
Hello, can you please explain the discrepancy between what you're saying here, and the rules that state:
Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Must be age of majority to enter. This contest will live on the noted websites above and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.fashionmagazine.com, www.torontolife.com, www.weddingbells.ca or www.mariagequebec.com.. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16079 posts
469 upvotes
Thanks!
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8403 posts
2425 upvotes
Toronto
the wedding bells version is the most involved it looks like - that one you have to join or be a member, etc.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)