Expired Contests

[Other]

2013/03/31 Laura Secord Canada 100 Years Time To Celebrate! Contest (PIN or NPN)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2013 2:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
1555 posts
15126 upvotes

2013/03/31 Laura Secord Canada 100 Years Time To Celebrate! Contest (PIN or NPN)

Searched: laurasecord

Enter: http://www.laurasecord.ca/en/contest

Rules: http://www.laurasecord.ca/data/pdf/rules-en.pdf

The Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.

Enter With Purchase: Obtain a game card with a minimum purchase of $10 before taxes in a Participating Store, subject to availability.

To enter without purchase: by snail mail with a short essay – see Rules for instructions.

Entrants must respect the following limit otherwise they may be disqualified:
(1) game card per purchase and per person.
(1) Entry Form for the draw section per person for the Contest Period.
(1) no purchase request per person per day and per envelope with sufficient postage. Each text must be different.
(1) Facebook account when an entrant has more than one.

Instant Prizes Section:
(3) cheques in the amount of $10000 made in the order of the winners.
(3) cheques in the amount of $1000 made in the order of the winners.
(10) cheques in the amount of $100 made in the order of the winners.
(33,000) rebate coupons in the amount of $2 redeemable at any Participating Store.

Draw Section:
(1) prize is offered consisting of a cheque in the amount of $1000 made to the order of the winner.

There is a limit of one (1) prize consisting of a cheque per person for the Contest Period.
12 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106502 upvotes
Richmond Hill
[QUOTE]Your letter will be validated upon receipt by a representative of the Contest Organizers. Following the validation of your letter, a representative of the Contest Organizers will
scratch a game card on your behalf to uncover the PIN and will validate it for you
. In the event of a winning PIN, a representative of the Contest Organizers will communicate with you to confirm the prize and how to claim it[/QUOTE]

Riiiiiiight, lol.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
1555 posts
15126 upvotes
Your letter will be validated upon receipt by a representative of the Contest Organizers. Following the validation of your letter, a representative of the Contest Organizers will
scratch a game card on your behalf to uncover the PIN and will validate it for you. In the event of a winning PIN, a representative of the Contest Organizers will communicate with you to confirm the prize and how to claim it
ronin1701 wrote: Riiiiiiight, lol.
You don't trust the contest sponsor?

I guess that means you'll be rushing out to buy $10 worth of chocolates for ALL your Valentines and then again for Easter! LOL! :)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106502 upvotes
Richmond Hill
pinecone wrote: I guess that means you'll be rushing out to buy $10 worth of chocolates for ALL your Valentines and then again for Easter! LOL! :)
No, I'll be rushing out to buy $10 worth of chocolates to fill my belly ;)

All I can say is: I hope Laura Secord doesn't use the same contest administrators as Slush Puppie :razz:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2011
9104 posts
1670 upvotes
Stouffville
Good luck!
1 Cup of Dark Roast Coffee = 1 Hour Of Contesting
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17762 posts
3550 upvotes
Toronto
thanks & good luck

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)