Expired Contests

[Other] 2013/06/15 [Merged] Canadian students - win $20,000 for school (students, 13+)

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2013 7:54 pm
[OP]
Sep 26, 2012
4 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto

2013/06/15 [Merged] Canadian students - win $20,000 for school (students, 13+)

Are you a Canadian student? Know someone who is? Well, this school year, The Student Life Network is running a pretty amazing contest you may want to get in on, AND tell your friends about.

The prize so far:
  • $20,000 to use for school
  • 5 Dell XPS Ultrabooks to share with 4 friends
  • A $5000 shopping spree at MEXX to share with 5 friends
  • A 14-day trip for 2 to Europe from itravel2000, Contiki, and Student Life Network
New prizes are being unlocked all the time, so don't forget to opt in to each prize. It's free to enter, and you can find extra entry codes sprinkled around our Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr pages. Follow us and register for the contest here: http://canadasluckieststudent.com/[/size][/FONT]
29 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47065 posts
732 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
Jul 17, 2011
1 posts
4 upvotes
Hey Guys,

I work for the Student Life Network, the company running this contest. One thing to point out is that after you enter you can earn additional entries by entering voucher codes. The codes are on our social media sites and in our newsletters, but here's a few to get you started if interested:

LAUNCH
NEWFRIENDS
MEXX
DELL
WOWZA!

In addition, I've just created a new code just for Red Flag Deal members. Enter voucher code REDFLAG for 3 extra entries. This code has no time limit but will expire after 500 uses.

Good luck everyone, let me know if you have any questions.

Michael
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14761 posts
257 upvotes
Thanks!
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig