None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378565 upvotes
Ottawa

2015/02/08 GoodLife Fitness "#Beganuary" NO QC

not positive if daily or weekly will update tomorrow. get ready for the phone calls

Enter: http://www.beganuary.com/

Rules: http://www.goodlifefitness.com/rules/hashbeganuary.aspx

Prize: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of: One (1) All-Inclusive trip for four (4) to the Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica (the “Resort”), consisting of 7 nights’ standard accommodation, round trip economy air fare aboard Air Canada rouge from any major air hub in Canada and round trip airport transfers from Montego Bay airport to the Resort. Travel blackouts may apply but are not restricted to February, March and Easter. Approximate value: $10,000.00*

Weekly Prize Draw: Four (4) Weekly Prize Draws consisting of a GoodLife “Get Started Pack” which includes a 1 Year GoodLife Fitness Membership** (Platinum and Platinum Plus memberships not included), GoodLife sweater, duffel bag, yoga mat, water bottle and t-shirt.

Approximate value: $1,095* each

Random Daily Prize Draw: Twenty-Eight (28) Daily Prize Draws consisting of the following:

One (1) $100.00 Loblaws gift card
Three (3) $50.00 Loblaws gift cards
Ten (10) Dare gift packs (approximate value - $50.00* each)
Six (6) sets of two (2) Bryan Adams tickets for concerts in Hamilton, Ontario. Transportation not included. (approximate value – $224.00* each)
Seven (7) sets of four (4) Disney On Ice tickets for performances in Hamilton, Ontario. Transportation not included. (approximate value - $176.00* each)
One (1) trip for two (2) consisting of a trip to the Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica (the “Resort”), consisting of 7 nights’ standard accommodation, round trip economy air fare from any major air hub in Canada and round trip airport transfers from Montego Bay airport to the Resort. Trip must be booked and taken prior to December 31, 2015. Some blackout dates apply. Taxes not included, payable at time of booking. Not transferable. Destination or hotel subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. (approximate value - $5,000.00)

good luck rfd
bring back colour
18 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3290 posts
15840 upvotes
Halifax
I guess I'll have to put up with a few phone calls, good prizes. :(
Deal Expert
Jun 11, 2007
15770 posts
1684 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Entered. Thank you.
Prize Won:
(2015-2016) Nothing big/Small...
(2014) Huawei Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4118 posts
23334 upvotes
North York
The rules clearly say it is a daily entry: A new Challenge is unlocked for each day of the Promotion. When a Participant submits an Entry for a Challenge, the Participant is eligible to win the daily prize for that Challenge, the weekly prize for the week in which the Challenge occurs, and the Grand Prize. Limit of one entry per Participant per Challenge posted
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2171 posts
2191 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Tracydeanne wrote: I guess I'll have to put up with a few phone calls, good prizes. :(
stupid question... i don't think it asked me for my phone number? am i doing it wrong? (hahah.. =\)
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378565 upvotes
Ottawa
leaving it as other, as you can do the challanges all in one day if you wish or one per day.
bring back colour
May 25, 2012
326 posts
1366 upvotes
Entered for the first time last night, received a call at 9 this morning to try to set up a free trial.

That was fast
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4118 posts
23334 upvotes
North York
Never received a call-I remembered they called a long time ago and asked them to remove them from their calling list
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3290 posts
15840 upvotes
Halifax
seafoodmwg wrote: stupid question... i don't think it asked me for my phone number? am i doing it wrong? (hahah.. =\)
I can't remember if the initial registration asked for a number? One of the challenges this week included a free trial sign up with phone number. I'm not sure if you had to do the sign up or not, but I did. Lol

I stopped doing the Goodlife contests a few years ago, they were relentless with their sales calls, I developed a real hate-on for them. ;) . I guess we'll see what happens this time!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3290 posts
15840 upvotes
Halifax
vilmark wrote: leaving it as other, as you can do the challanges all in one day if you wish or one per day.
True, it doesn't matter when you do them, can just do up to 7 (all) in a week.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4118 posts
23334 upvotes
North York
vilmark wrote: leaving it as other, as you can do the challanges all in one day if you wish or one per day.
If you do all the week in one day, you can come back daily to enter option#8 -share with friends and you get an extra ballot!
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2171 posts
2191 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Tracydeanne wrote: I can't remember if the initial registration asked for a number? One of the challenges this week included a free trial sign up with phone number. I'm not sure if you had to do the sign up or not, but I did. Lol

I stopped doing the Goodlife contests a few years ago, they were relentless with their sales calls, I developed a real hate-on for them. ;) . I guess we'll see what happens this time!
hmm none of them asked me for mine. ah well. thanks for the heads up!
Nov 25, 2010
101 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
I won something this, and was sent all the necessary release forms. So far nothing has arrived and to this day still don't know what I won. lol