Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378565 upvotes
Ottawa

2015/05/20 Frosted Flakes "Stanley Cup Final tickets" NO QC

you never know what you will see when watching hockey highlights

Enter: https://www.frostedflakescontest.ca/ind ... this=entry

Rules: https://www.frostedflakescontest.ca/rul ... _Final.pdf

Prize: There is one (1) prize (the “Grand Prize”) available to be won. The Grand Prize consists of an
invitation for the winner and three (3) guests to attend one (1) game of the 2015 Stanley Cup®
Final (the “Event”), where ever that Event may take place in either Canada or the United States
(the “Game City”). Specifically, the Grand Prize includes: (i) four (4) round trip economy class
airline tickets or four (4) round trip economy class train tickets or shuttle transportation tickets
(depending on distance of winner’s home from the Event location; method of transportation to be
chosen by Sponsor (in its sole discretion) departing from the closest major airport, train or shuttle
to winner’s residence and onward to the city hosting the Event (the “Trip”). The type of
transportation provided to the winner for the Trip will be determined by Sponsor in its sole
- 2 -
discretion and will depend on the distance between the winner’s residence and the city where the
Event will take place. In the event that the winner resides in the city in which the Event takes
place, no transportation will be provided to the winner and his/her guest(s). The Grand Prize also
includes: (ii) one (1) night standard hotel accommodation (double occupancy); (iii) four (4) tickets
to the Event (game and specific seating to be determined by Sponsor (in its sole discretion); and
(iv) return ground transportation between the airport, train or shuttle station and hotel, and from
the hotel to the Event. Winner and his/her guest(s) will be required to follow all directions of
Sponsor and/or the Event organizers; failure to do so may result in termination of the winner’s
participation, or continued participation, in the Grand Prize and/or Event. The approximate retail
value of this Grand Prize is $9,500.00 CAD

good luck rfd
bring back colour
16 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15901 posts
424 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Expert
Jun 11, 2007
15770 posts
1684 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Entered. Thank you.
Prize Won:
(2015-2016) Nothing big/Small...
(2014) Huawei Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Feb 2, 2008
530 posts
263 upvotes
Montreal, QC
This contest got me mad. I didn't see it here on RFD. Instead, I saw it advertised during the Habs game. That's the Montreal Habs. In Quebec. Why advertise during a Habs game if most Habs fans are not eligible? Frustrating.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
ty
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)