Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2015/07/01 - The Shopping Channel "Get Outside" [order req'd/mail-in NPN]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2015 12:44 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25050 posts
202795 upvotes
GTA

2015/07/01 - The Shopping Channel "Get Outside" [order req'd/mail-in NPN]

Prize:

There is one (1) prize (the “Prize”) available to be won in this Contest, consisting of a vacation for the winner and up to three (3) guests (together, the “Prize Participants”) to JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa in Minett, Ontario, including:

-Five (5) nights hotel accommodation (standard room, based on quadruple occupancy) at JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa in Minett, Ontario from August 16, 2015 to August 20, 2015 (inclusive);
-$1,000 CDN spending money (total);
-One (1) set of teal-coloured Heys 3-Piece FLARE™ Inspired Spinner Luggage (TSC item #513831); and
-If the winner resides outside of the Province of Ontario, return economy airfare for each of the Prize Participants from the international airport closest to the winner’s residence in Canada (as determined in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors) to Toronto, Ontario, and round-trip shuttle service from the airport in Toronto, Ontario to Minett, Ontario; OR, if the winner resides within the Province of Ontario, further spending money in the amount of $250 CDN (total).

(b)Total approximate retail value of Prize is $10,000 CDN if inclusive of return airfare, or $6,300 CDN if inclusive of additional spending money in lieu of airfare.

Enter here:

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/go/contest/GetOutside

Full rules:

http://theshoppingchannel.upickem.net/e ... tid=174255
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3392 posts
15847 upvotes
Halifax
No Purchase Entry: During the Entry Period, and subject to the Entry Limit set forth below, participants may enter the Contest by submitting an essay of 100 words or less about what they like best about TSC. Essays must be submitted with the following particulars: name, address, day/evening telephone numbers, and age (for verification purposes). Essay submissions must be mailed to TSC Get Outside Contest, 59 Ambassador Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 2P9. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by no later than the Contest closing date and received by TSC by 10:00 a.m. on July 3, 2015 in order to be eligible. One (1) entry per postage-stamped envelope.
Oct 25, 2012
723 posts
2519 upvotes
Vancouver
BobSagget wrote: I wonder if I can order the $1 donation to Women Moving Women and be eligible? Technically I'd have a legitimate order number and unless I missed it, I don't see where it says there must be a minimum amount spent per order.

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Women ... 1,E:233404
Looks good to me. And I assume the "per order number, per day" part means you can use the same order number each day.

Good idea!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3392 posts
15847 upvotes
Halifax
I queried the "same order # everyday" to TSC on fb. Here's what I got back:

The Shopping Channel Hi Tracy, we do understand your concern; when you shop between May 16 and July 1, 2015; some conditions and restrictions apply. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per email address, per order number, per day. You will not be able to use the same order number for each entry.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks!
....Now I have more time for contests :lol: