[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378564 upvotes
Ottawa

2015/08/28 Black Diamond "Slice of the Good life" PIN rq'd

NPE: To receive a unique PIN
number that you can use to enter the Grand Prize draw without making a purchase, send a postage
paid self-addressed envelope along with an original essay of fifty (50) words or more answering
the following question: “WHY DO YOU LIKE BLACK DIAMOND CHEESE SLICES?” to:
Black Diamond Slices “A Slice of the Good Life” Contest, PIN Code Request, PO Box 157
Toronto Postal Station B, Toronto, ON M5T 2T3. Proof of your mailing does not constitute proof
of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, illegible, damaged or late PIN requests. A
unique PIN will then be sent to you via mail at the address on your self-addressed stamped
envelope. Upon receiving your unique PIN number by mail, log onto www.blackdiamond.ca,
complete the online registration and entry form. Mail-in entry requests must be received no later
than August 7, 2015 in order to receive a unique PIN number. Limit of one (1) mail-in PIN
request per person, per household during the Contest Period.

Enter: http://contests.blackdiamond.ca/slices2015/

Rules: http://contests.blackdiamond.ca/slices2 ... ons-en.pdf

Prize: GRAND PRIZES: There are up to three (3) Grand Prizes in total available to be won during
the Contest, each consisting of a 2015 Nissan Rogue AWD SV vehicle. The approximate retail
value of each Grand Prize (excluding applicable taxes, freight and PDI) is $29,348.00 CAD.

WEEKLY PRIZES: There are sixteen (16) Weekly Prizes available to be won during the
Contest, each consisting of a Baron 320 Broil King Barbecue. The approximate value of each
Weekly Prize is $449.00 CAD.

good luck rfd
bring back colour
16 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20919 posts
6650 upvotes
Not connecting to website...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20919 posts
6650 upvotes
Is product wth the PINs available. Bought cheese a coupl days ago and no PIN.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
2766 posts
280 upvotes
Is this the type of contest that has pre-determined pins to be won? Or is it based on the pins time of entry and prize drawn from the pins entered?
Feb 3, 2015
370 posts
5506 upvotes
Ontario
vorthex wrote: Is this the type of contest that has pre-determined pins to be won? Or is it based on the pins time of entry and prize drawn from the pins entered?
The three cars are pre-determined (out of 2,500,000). If none of the three are entered they'll randomly pick ONE person from all entries to win a car.

I think the weekly BBQ is random from all entries from that week. :)
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20919 posts
6650 upvotes
Couldn't find product with PINs at Metro nor RCSS...
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
2766 posts
280 upvotes
777Kevin wrote: The three cars are pre-determined (out of 2,500,000). If none of the three are entered they'll randomly pick ONE person from all entries to win a car.

I think the weekly BBQ is random from all entries from that week. :)
I still feel like those pre-determined pins are such a scam! How often do they keep their own prizes and get the publicity from the "Chance to win" crap... I dont think it should be allowed!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3239 posts
15840 upvotes
Halifax
Packages with PINs spotted at Sobeys and Superstore where I am. Expensive though if you don't already buy cheese slices, $5.97. I'll be doing NPE.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15749 posts
350 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
May 6, 2006
410 posts
4574 upvotes
Toronto
vorthex wrote: I still feel like those pre-determined pins are such a scam! How often do they keep their own prizes and get the publicity from the "Chance to win" crap... I dont think it should be allowed!
You're preaching to the choir! In order for anything to ever change people need to contact the Sponsors http://www.blackdiamond.ca/contact-us/ and Competition Bureau http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/ ... 89T-7TDNA5