Expired Contests

[Daily]

2015/12/27 marilyn’s kids gift guide contest (qc ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2015 2:41 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4627 posts
6131 upvotes
Toronto

2015/12/27 marilyn’s kids gift guide contest (qc ok)

[IMG]http://www.marilyn.ca/getattachment/Dai ... -sized.jpg[/IMG]

Prize:
  • Two Project Mc2 Dolls
  • Lil Fairy Door kit
  • Disney Playmation Marvel Avengers Starter Pack
  • New Nintendo 3DS XL and YO-KAI WATCH for Nitendo 3DS
  • Space Scooter
  • Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Turbo Flip Thomas
  • Peekabo Beans Clothing ($100 gift card + accessory)
  • Star Wars® Bladebuilders Jedi Master Lightsabers
  • Kidizoom Action Cam by VTech®
  • Family Passes for 4 to Lego Land
  • Playskool Fold 'n Go Busy Elephant
  • Playskool Roll 'n Gears Car
  • NHL 12" Toddler Bike
  • PLAYMOBIL NHL Hockey
  • Game Band Minecraft
  • Barbie (2 career Barbies & 2 Fashion Barbies)
  • MEGA BLOKS Block Scooping Wagon, Move ‘n Groove Caterpillar, Friendly Farm, and $100 gift card
[/color][/b] ARV: $1,634.95

Enter: http://www.marilyn.ca/Daily/Dec2015/01__2012-(7)/GGKids

Rules: embedded

Answer: ??

Good luck!

Search terms: marilyn, kids
23 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4627 posts
6131 upvotes
Toronto
I'm struggling with the answer - why are they asking a question about a video from a different day? The link goes to the wrong video, too. Now I've watched too many videos and it wants me to sign in with my MyRogers username, of which I have none. Sigh. I believe the answer is with dogs pulling a sled, but I didn't see it.
Mar 2, 2012
391 posts
2359 upvotes
North Bay
I don't think todays show has aired yet? I don't get that show until late afternoon. Maybe they will have it sorted out later today or tomorrow.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4627 posts
6131 upvotes
Toronto
window21 wrote: I don't think todays show has aired yet? I don't get that show until late afternoon. Maybe they will have it sorted out later today or tomorrow.
The video is already up from today's episode, FWIW, but doesn't answer this question as the pet's segment was last Friday.
Mar 2, 2012
391 posts
2359 upvotes
North Bay
Ok, if the video is correct she came in on a dog sled pulled by dogs. I believe that is the answer. It is right at the very end of the video if someone would like to confirm this that would be great. Thanks
Mar 2, 2012
391 posts
2359 upvotes
North Bay
This is the question How did Candice Batista make her grand enterance for the reveal of the Pet Gift Guide?

On a dog sled being pulled by dogs.
That is the answer I think. just wait for someone else to confirm though.....right at the end of the video
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4627 posts
6131 upvotes
Toronto
window21 wrote: This is the question How did Candice Batista make her grand enterance for the reveal of the Pet Gift Guide?

On a dog sled being pulled by dogs.
That is the answer I think. just wait for someone else to confirm though.....right at the end of the video
I believe that's the right answer, we just have to watch and see if they change the question before the end of the day! I'd recommend waiting to enter until this evening - if the question doesn't change, we're good to go.
Mar 2, 2012
391 posts
2359 upvotes
North Bay
spamgirl wrote: I believe that's the right answer, we just have to watch and see if they change the question before the end of the day! I'd recommend waiting to enter until this evening - if the question doesn't change, we're good to go.
I agree. Thanks
Dec 13, 2015
185 posts
876 upvotes
I just watched the video to the end ... and it was there where Candice Batista make her grand entrance on a sled pulled by 3 dogs.
May 15, 2010
248 posts
2897 upvotes
Thank you all for your help on this post and the answer!