Jan 11, 2013
15260 posts
5043 upvotes
Toronto

2016/04/29 9AM - Toronto Star - "Captain America" - ON - 18+

Short notice on this one, folks.

ENTER

RULES

PRIZES: There is one (1) grand prize available to be won. The winner will receive: two (2) Premium passes to Fan Expo, including 4-day admission, priority access and merch, 4 passes to the 3D advance screening of Captain America: Civil War on May 4 at ScotiaBank Theatre, four (4) passes to the 3D advance screening of Captain America: Civil War on May 4, one (1) Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition PS4 Starter Pack, one (1) Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set, five (5) Disney Infinity 3.0 Marvel Figures (Vision, Ant-Man, Black Suit Spider-Man, Ultron, Hulkbuster Ironman), And more! Approximate retail value of the grand prize is six hundred and eight dollars and ($608) CAD.There are fifteen (15) secondary prizes available to be won. Each winner will receive one (1) double passes to the 3D advance screening of Disney’s Captain America on May 4th at ScotiaBank Theatre. Approximate retail value of each prize is twenty-five dollars ($25) CAD.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2021!
8 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20318 posts
6238 upvotes
Dunno if anyone outside of the Toronto region ever wins these but thanks...
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15260 posts
5043 upvotes
Toronto
DougO wrote: Dunno if anyone outside of the Toronto region ever wins these but thanks...
Yeah, typically winners have mosey down to their offices to pick up the prize, so I can see it being less appealing to non-GTA residents.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2021!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20318 posts
6238 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote: Yeah, typically winners have mosey down to their offices to pick up the prize, so I can see it being less appealing to non-GTA residents.
Yes, but they never say Toronto or within a certain number of km. like others do. Though I can get that paper from the Macs store across the street or the SDM a couple blocks from here, it's a bit of a stretch for me to go down to their offices and pick up the prize in person. One reason why I hesitate to enter these newspaper contests...