Nov 9, 2013
236 posts
1467 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

2016/04/30 - Kiehl's Earth Day

Enter: http://www.kiehls.ca/en/individual-page ... ntest.html

Rules: http://www.kiehls.ca/en/customer-servic ... rules.html

Prize: Grand Prize
There is 1 trip to win for the winner and a guest, for 3 days & 2 nights, to Tadoussac, Quebec of an approximate retail value of $ 2500 CAD each. Trip include(s):
a) Round trip economy transportation for the winner and guest, from the airport or bus station nearest to the winner’s place of residence and the airport or bus station near the location of the hotel;
b) Transportation to and from hotel at time of arrival and departure;
c) Standard accommodation, double occupancy, for 2 nights, in a 4 star hotel;
d) $ 500 CND pocket money;
d) 2 tickets to go whale watching by sightseeing boat or zodiac and with operators that adhere to a strict operation guidelines to reduce disruption to the whales.
26 replies
Oct 30, 2005
249 posts
149 upvotes
Odd, contest page states prize is only for one night and contest ends on April 22nd (which is earth day) but rules say 2 nights and April 30th end date.
2016 Wins - $1766.34
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6410 posts
1566 upvotes
Richmond Hill
couldn't enter someone else in my family with the same postal code and phone #? same last name
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2009
1240 posts
52 upvotes
Orleans
yesstyle wrote: couldn't enter someone else in my family with the same postal code and phone #? same last name
Probably this from the rules:
6. LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON OR BY CIVIC ADDRESS OR BY E-MAIL. SPONSOR WILL VOID ALL DUPLICATE ENTRIES. IF DECLARED A WINNER, ENTRANT MAY NOT RE-ENTER THE CONTEST OTHERWISE THIS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.

If you cant enter someone else in your family with the same postal code, I doubt they are verifying all combinations and just looking at Postal Code OR E-mail address to determine if someone has already entered. Doesnt make a ton of sense considering most postal codes in Canada cover more than just 1 house.
Banned
Apr 16, 2016
182 posts
147 upvotes
I seem to be encountering an error when I click the link... Very strange, but I end up on their webpage.