Expired Contests

[Daily] 2016/06/30 Jean Coutu Feeding my baby with Enfamil, ONT, NB, QC, purchase or NPN

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2016 3:54 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Jan 12, 2015
4107 posts
27310 upvotes

2016/06/30 Jean Coutu Feeding my baby with Enfamil, ONT, NB, QC, purchase or NPN

Present your AIR MILES® card when you purchase an Enfamil A+ or A+2 Ready to feed (18x237ml) product and you’ll automatically be entered in the contest.

There are two ways to enter the Contest. The participant may enter either with or without purchasing a participating product.
With a purchase

Between June 23 to 30, 2016 with any purchase of Enfamil A+ or A+2 Ready to feed Infant formula 18x237ml product and upon the presentation of his valid AIR MILES® collector’s card, a contest entry will be automatically registered.

Each purchase provides one contest entry.
No purchase required

The Participant may enter the Contest by sending, in a separate envelope carrying sufficient postage for each entry, a handwritten (no photocopy or mechanically reproduced text) of fifty (50) words explaining why he should win the Prize (defined below), as well as his AIR MILES® Collector’s Account number at the following address before June 30, 2016, the postmark providing documentary proof of compliance to the deadline:

“Feeding my baby with Enfamil” “Contest
c/o Nathalie Picard
245, rue Jean Coutu
Varennes (Québec), J3X 0E1

The Contest entry envelope must be received by the Organizer at the latest of July 7, 2016.

Limit of one entry without purchase per person per day.

https://www.jeancoutu.com/en/contests/f ... h-enfamil/
rules embedded
2 replies