Jul 7, 2009
200 posts
997 upvotes
Mississauga
This weeks answer is beside the helmets
Apr 26, 2016
33 posts
105 upvotes
Is anyone else super bad at the Gumball Blitz game? My goodness, I have failed at it so many times already! The other one I did the first try and it was easy. I finally figured out that the points that you need 15 of come only when the ball bounces against the top or bottom thing, but I'm still not good at it. I guess I might be by September 20...or else have given up long ago! ;)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19192 posts
27642 upvotes
ONTARIO
Stupid question, where do you input the answer for the 1st question of the week? Am I missing something or is it just not unlocked yet?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1998 posts
3532 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Stupid question, where do you input the answer for the 1st question of the week? Am I missing something or is it just not unlocked yet?
Nope should be there. It should be the first circle you click on. I entered it last night but now on my page it shows as locked.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19192 posts
27642 upvotes
ONTARIO
gofforever wrote: Nope should be there. It should be the first circle you click on. I entered it last night but now on my page it shows as locked.
Ya weird, it's locked for me as well and I haven't entered it yet. That's why I was so confused where I was supposed to enter. I can only play the 2 games.
Hopefully they fix it.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1998 posts
3532 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Ya weird, it's locked for me as well and I haven't entered it yet. That's why I was so confused where I was supposed to enter. I can only play the 2 games.
Hopefully they fix it.
May be a glitch. On my board I can only play the last game. Everything else is locked.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2009
1240 posts
52 upvotes
Orleans
thanks and good luck
2015 wins: $15000
2016 wins: $5040
2017 wins: $400
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3225 posts
15840 upvotes
Halifax
The ice chip game is awful. Many tries to get my two entries for the day.

You can only answer the question once a week (if you get it wrong, it lets you try again in 24 hours). Click on the flag for trivia question.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19192 posts
27642 upvotes
ONTARIO
Tracydeanne wrote: The ice chip game is awful. Many tries to get my two entries for the day.

You can only answer the question once a week (if you get it wrong, it lets you try again in 24 hours). Click on the flag for trivia question.
Interesting. It's now working for me. Wasn't this morning.
Dec 23, 2010
602 posts
1312 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Catspaw33 wrote: Is anyone else super bad at the Gumball Blitz game? My goodness, I have failed at it so many times already! The other one I did the first try and it was easy. I finally figured out that the points that you need 15 of come only when the ball bounces against the top or bottom thing, but I'm still not good at it. I guess I might be by September 20...or else have given up long ago! ;)
Yes, it should be clearer about how you earn the points. I think the best strategy is to try to stay in the middle as much as possible and only go for the points when somewhat clear, I think you get trapped by the rebound screens otherwise.

EDIT: Damn it! I finally got to 30 points and it didn't give me the 2 entries!!!
Sep 23, 2010
297 posts
344 upvotes
Canada
Is there a point to playing the games past the second entry? Like in the gumball blitz I was able to get to around 70 before I lost and the game kept spewing out more ice chunks. Is there a secret prize or something if I get to a certain number?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3225 posts
15840 upvotes
Halifax
chroncile wrote: Is there a point to playing the games past the second entry? Like in the gumball blitz I was able to get to around 70 before I lost and the game kept spewing out more ice chunks. Is there a secret prize or something if I get to a certain number?
You can only get max 2 entries /game/day (total 4 entries per day). Anything else is just practice. ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2119 posts
22214 upvotes
Ottawa
Catspaw33 wrote: Is anyone else super bad at the Gumball Blitz game? My goodness, I have failed at it so many times already! The other one I did the first try and it was easy. I finally figured out that the points that you need 15 of come only when the ball bounces against the top or bottom thing, but I'm still not good at it. I guess I might be by September 20...or else have given up long ago! ;)
almost a week at it and finally hit 15 - tried with Chrome and IE, I found I had a bit more control using IE.