• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2016 9:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
4107 posts
27303 upvotes

2016/12/15 Chapters Magic Bonus Card Contest, in store,QC OK

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There is one (1) way to enter the Contest. In order to be eligible to participate, an entrant must attend in-person to a participating Indigo retail store across Canada, including,!ndigo, Chapters, Coles or Smithbooks, (collectively referred to as “Indigo Retail Stores”) during the Contest Period to receive their free Magic Bonus Card (the “Card”), while supplies last. Limit of one (1) Card per person per store visit.

In order to redeem the Prize associated with any given Card, an entrant must purchase a minimum of $50 or more on eligible product(s) in-store.

Winners must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question [2 x (20 + 12) + 6 = ___ ]

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/ma ... ard/rules/
5 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
39239 posts
32490 upvotes
Economy
Good Luck!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3650 posts
22166 upvotes
North York
This is not a true contest per se: they will give u a card but you cannot scratch unless u buy something right there....came back from there just now.

Its like a scratch and save....
Nov 6, 2006
130 posts
43 upvotes
So if its a 5000$ card you have to spend $50 right at the checkout to be able to use the other $4950? Or can I buy a 5$ magazine and have the prize revealed? The rules are curious. I suppose I could go buy 50$ in books and magazines and have it scratched, if it sucks and is only 5$ cancel the transaction. See what it saves and if i win I'll keep the books and save the reset of the money for another purchase? Anyone tried this? What about returning the books after its scratched lol.
I got toys.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3650 posts
22166 upvotes
North York
I picked 2 books worth $50+, walked to the checkout, they scanned the card, it came to $5 then I said i wasnt taking them. Thats it. They said 99% of the cards are for $5 off...