• Dec 16th, 2016 12:01 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21869 posts
162272 upvotes
GTA

2016/12/15 - NCIX "Black Friday Youtube Giveaway" [no QC]

Find hidden QR codes in NCIX Youtube videos and enter the code daily on the entry form. The video indicates that they may be tweeting out additional codes through Twitter as well.

Prizes:

Custom NCIX PC (Estimated $5,000 value) - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, INTEL® CORE™ I7-6700K, GIGABYTE Z170X UD3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 4x8GB DDR4, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 G1, INTEL® SSD 600P Series 1TB M.2, Corsair AX860I 860W ATX, custom watercooling loop and custom case mods and Windows 10 Home 64Bit English

Limited Edition NCIX Tech Tips Apparel - 3x Pull-over Zip Thermal, 10x Zip Hoodie, 20x T-Shirt

Enter here:

https://woobox.com/vpzonx

Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NCIXcom/videos

Full rules:

https://woobox.com/offers/rules/vpzonx
42 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
41245 posts
38739 upvotes
Economy
Good Luck!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19176 posts
5572 upvotes
Watched the video twice but didn't see a code...

Okay...you have to click on the "i" at the top of the screen which takes you to the entry page with the links to codes. Hint...they are the same as last time...

Got 15 extra entries. But trying to watch those videos was aggravating...

Thanks...
Mar 11, 2012
390 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DougO wrote: Watched the video twice but didn't see a code...

Okay...you have to click on the "i" at the top of the screen which takes you to the entry page with the links to codes. Hint...they are the same as last time...

Got 15 extra entries. But trying to watch those videos was aggravating...

Thanks...
Thanks, but where is the i? Top of which screen?
Feb 11, 2009
341 posts
631 upvotes
Chilliwack
I'm still not able to figure out the code..... ?
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19176 posts
5572 upvotes
tsk888 wrote: Thanks, but where is the i? Top of which screen?
This is for the extra entries page. I should have just kept the URL. Gives 15 extra entries. Yeah, couldn't find the codes. Glad they got posted. The people in that video were really annoying. No wonder we are looked on as being strange by the majority of people if that's how they think we act...

Update. You get the extra entries page after entering a hidden code. I got there without the code but that is another story...
Mar 5, 2002
44 posts
7 upvotes
Kippens, NL
DougO wrote: This is for the extra entries page. I should have just kept the URL. Gives 15 extra entries. Yeah, couldn't find the codes. Glad they got posted. The people in that video were really annoying. No wonder we are looked on as being strange by the majority of people if that's how they think we act...

Update. You get the extra entries page after entering a hidden code. I got there without the code but that is another story...
The "i" goes to their Facebook contest (a separate contest) which has the usual NCIX codes from the three facebook pages. The codes for this contest are different and come from find the hidden QR codes in the YouTube videos.
Sep 17, 2015
132 posts
441 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Just so you know, the codes are not on the main video about the contest, you have to go their videos page and watch the other videos here -> https://www.youtube.com/user/NCIXcom/videos

Dishonored video has a code and the "Gigabit Internet from Space" video also has a code. (the ones posted)
To get more codes we'll have to monitor their videos page and watch the next videos...
They also mentioned they'll post codes on Twitter, since I don't use Twitter, I would be glad if anyone who uses it would post the codes here. :D
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19176 posts
5572 upvotes
zeromux wrote: Just so you know, the codes are not on the main video about the contest, you have to go their videos page and watch the other videos here -> https://www.youtube.com/user/NCIXcom/videos

Dishonored video has a code and the "Gigabit Internet from Space" video also has a code. (the ones posted)
To get more codes we'll have to monitor their videos page and watch the next videos...
They also mentioned they'll post codes on Twitter, since I don't use Twitter, I would be glad if anyone who uses it would post the codes here. :D
I'll try to remember by checking my Twitter account...
Sep 17, 2015
132 posts
441 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
BA267
Google Cast rebranding, Distracted Driver Guidelines, LingLong DingDong video 3:13
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2013
2463 posts
95 upvotes
Good luck.
Coffee and contesting go so well together.
2013: $100 P&G prize pack
2017: $30 Who'd You Rather board game
$52 2 Bulldog tickets
[Removed by the RFD Moderation Team]