Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378565 upvotes
Ottawa

2017/10/01 Tree Canada "National tree day Challange"

didn't see this one posted

Enter: http://nationaltreedayplantatree.ca/

Rules: http://nationaltreedayplantatree.ca/rules

Prize: one (1) prize is available to be won and consists of a three (3) night stay at Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, in Banff, Alberta, in a standard room (Fairmont room) based on double occupancy. If the Sponsor determines that the winner resides further than six hours driving distance to Banff, AB, the winner will be provided with two (2) round trip economy airfare tickets departing from the Canadian International airport closest to the winner’s residence to Calgary, Alberta; return economy ground transfer from Calgary International airport to Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, AB. Approximate retail value of the prize with Airfare is $4,500.00 CDN based on a St. John’s, Newfoundland departure. Actual retail value may vary depending on departure date and departure city. If the Sponsor determines that the winner resides within six hours driving distance to Banff, AB, the winner will be provided with $300.00 CDN to go towards the cost of gas and parking at the hotel in lieu of the round trip economy airfare. Approximate retail value of the prize without airfare is $1,800.00 CDN. Travel must be completed by September 30, 2018. The Winner must provide at least sixty (60) days advance notice of desired travel date and/or stay. The prize is subject to availability at the time of reservations and is subject to blackout dates (such as Christmas, New Year's, March break, Spring Break, Easter, and the month of July for Calgary Stampede).

good luck rfd
bring back colour
24 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
42946 posts
42617 upvotes
Economy, NS
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15898 posts
424 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Fanatic
Aug 30, 2016
5408 posts
2616 upvotes
Thank you! Would love to visit Banff.
Aug 29, 2015
26 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I won this trip two years ago and although I was very happy and grateful about it, I had one hell of time navigating their black out dates. Aside from the expected blackout dates listed in the rules (Christmas, New Year's, March break, Spring Break, Easter, and the month of July for Calgary Stampede); they blacked out, every weekend and the last two weeks of May, the entirety of June, July, and August, and every weekend and the first two weeks of September. And the trip had to be taken by mid-October. I had to negotiate with them to get a midweek date in early June. That said, Banff is beautiful. Good Luck everyone.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
Thanks
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)