• May 9th, 2018 8:41 pm
[OP]
Jan 20, 2012
525 posts
462 upvotes
LONDON
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

2017 Chevrolet Volt LT for Sale

Selling my beloved 2017 Chevrolet Volt LT. It's painted in heather grey metallic, black cloth interior, excellent condition inside and out. 31,200 km on the odometer. I'm only selling it because we are outgrowing it very quickly and we are getting a truck to replace it, and we don't want car payments anymore.

Comes with the Original Level 1 Charger. The car has had it's tires rotated every 12,000 km, engine oil was changed at around 26,000 km. Car was washed every month in winter and every 2 weeks in Summer. The only added option is the Black Chevy Bowties from factory. Comes with CarProof report, which shows all the service history, including a 100% clean record, and original owner.

It will of course come certified for the next owner. I will certify it when I have a serious buyer.

Looking to get $27,000 for it. Transaction will take place at our respected banks. I will come with you when you make the bank draft, and then we will go to my bank (Scotiabank), pay the lien off, and do the paperwork. I'm willing to drop the car off as well within reason.

I'm willing to meet within an hour of where I live (Tillsonburg, ON). I can meet in London, Aylmer, Simcoe, Woodstock, Ingersoll, Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge, or Brantford.

Please PM me or reply in this thread if you're interested. I will give my contact information in private messages only. Serious buyers only please.

Thanks.

*I WILL GET PICTURES UP ASAP*
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!
1 reply
[OP]
Jan 20, 2012
525 posts
462 upvotes
LONDON
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
Bump!

Also wanted to add that if you wish to take over the financing, it's $290.60 bi-weekly, and there is 3 years 8 months left in the loan approximately. For this option, please make sure you will most likely qualify for the financing before contacting me.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)