Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

2017 Spring Tire Rebates

Deal Fanatic
Oct 28, 2006
5031 posts
14065 upvotes
Winnipeg

2017 Spring Tire Rebates

Cooper

April 1 - May 31, 2017

Get up to a $100 prepaid Cooper Tires Visa prepaid card when you buy a new set of 4 qualifying tires.
Rebate details
Rebate form

Hankook/Laufenn

March 15 – May 31, 2017

Prepaid credit card:
$100 on four Ventus S1 evo2 (pattern code K117A) tires
$70 on four Ventus V12 evo2 (pattern code K120) and Ventus S1 noble2 (pattern code H452) tires
$50 on four Optimo H426 (pattern code H426), Dynapro HP2 (pattern code RA33), Dynapro HT (pattern code RH12), Dynapro AT-m (pattern code RF10) and Dynapro MT (pattern code RT03) tires
$40 on four Ventus V2 Concept2 (pattern code H457), Kinergy GT (pattern code H436), Optimo H426B (pattern code H426B), Optimo H727 (pattern code H727), Optimo H725 (pattern code H725), Optimo H724 (pattern code H724) and Kinergy 4S (pattern code H740) tires
$35 on four S FIT AS (pattern code LH01), G FIT AS (pattern code LH41), X FIT HT (pattern code LD01) and X FIT AT (pattern code LC01) tires
Rebate form
Rebate form

Continental/General Tire

March 15 – May 31, 2017

Prepaid credit card:
$65 on four Continental tires
$35 on four General Tire tires
Rebate form
Rebate form

Goodyear

March 1 – May 31, 2017

Mail-in rebate:
$100 on four Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season tires
$80 on four Assurance ComforTred Touring, Assurance TripleTred All-Season, Assurance cs TripleTred All-Season and Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar tires
$60 on four Wrangler All-Terrain Adv with Kevlar tires
$40 on four Assurance All-Season, Assurance Fuel Max, Assurance cs Fuel Max, Eagle Sport All-Season, Wrangler TrailRunner, Eagle RS-A and all other Eagle F1 Family tires
Rebate form

GT Radial

March 15 - May 31, 2017

GET UP TO $50 VISA® REBATE when you buy a new set of four (4) select GT Radial Tires from an authorized GT Radial Canada Dealer, while supplies last.
Rebate form

Pirelli

March 1 – May 15, 2017

Mail-in rebate:
$100 on four P Zero family of tires
$70 on four Scorpion family of tires
$60 on four Cinturato family of tires
$50 on four P6/P4 Four Seasons family of tires
Rebate form
Rebate form

Yokohama

March 15 – May 15, 2017

Mail-in rebate:
$70 on four Ascend, Envigor, Geolander (G055, G056, G015, M/T), Parada Spec X, ADVAN (A/S V405, V105, AD08R) and S.drive tires
$50 on four Touring S tires
Rebate form

Firestone

April 24 – May 28, 2017

Prepaid credit card:
$50 on four Firestone Champion™ with Fuel Fighter™, Destination™ A/T, Destination™ A/T Special Edition, Destination™ M/T, Destination™ LE2, Destination™ S/T, Firehawk™ Wide Oval Indy 500, Firehawk™ Indy 500, Firehawk™ Wide Oval A/S and Firehawk™ AS tires
Rebate form

Bridgestone

March 20 – April 30, 2017

Prepaid credit card:
$70 on four DriveGuard™, Ecopia™ EP422, Ecopia™ EP422 Plus, Turanza™ Serenity Plus, Dueler™ H/L Ecopia 422™, Dueler™ H/L Alenza™, Dueler ™ H/L Alenza™ Plus, Dueler™ A/T Revo 2™, Dueler™ HP Sport, Dueler™ HP Sport AS, Dueler™ H/T 685, Potenza™ RE050, Potenza™ RE050A, Potenza™ RE11, Potenza™ RE11A, Potenza™ RE71R, Potenza™ RE760 Sport, Potenza™ RE960AS Pole Position™ RFT, Potenza™ RE970AS Pole Position™, Potenza™ RE97AS and Potenza™ S04 Pole Position™ tires
Rebate form

Michelin/BFGoodrich/Uniroyal

March 24 – May 21, 2017

Mail-in rebate:
Michelin - $70 on four Michelin tires
BFGoodrich - $50 on four BF Goodrich tires
Uniroyal - $40 on four Uniroyal tires
Rebate form
Rebate form
Rebate form

Toyo

March 14 – May 31, 201

Mail-in rebate:
$70 on four Extense HP, Versado Noir, Versado ECO, Proxes T1 Sport, Proxes 4 & Plus, Proxes R1R, Celcius & Celcius CUV, Versado CUV, Proxes T1Sport SUV, Open Country Q/T, Proxes S/T II, Open Country H/T & TD, Open Country A/T II (& Extreme), Open Country C/T and Open Country M/T tires
$50 on four Eclipse and Extensa A/S tires
Rebate form

Kumho Tire

March 15 - May 31, 2017

Receive up to a $100 on select tire purchases.
Rebate details

Falken Tire

May 1 - June 30, 2017

Receive up to $70.00 in rebates.
Last edited by howwon on Feb 18th, 2017 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
Here's the list of rebate forms if anyone needs them
348 replies
Oct 11, 2016
537 posts
619 upvotes
Does that mean Costco is gonna have an instant rebate also with the spring rebates? Wonder if there's any two tire deals since I only need to replace my rears currently.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2003
1003 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Same here looking for 2x rear tires only
245/35r18
Michelin super sport preferably
Open to others
Oct 19, 2011
1 posts
betercallsaul wrote: Does that mean Costco is gonna have an instant rebate also with the spring rebates? Wonder if there's any two tire deals since I only need to replace my rears currently.
I spoke with my local (Langley, BC) Costco tire guy two nights ago, he told me April will have a $70 rebate for Michelins, and I believe he said March was for Bridgestone. I am thinking both are for four tires however, I did not ask specifically as I do need 4.
Dec 10, 2007
101 posts
174 upvotes
Winnipeg
Costco spring instant tire rebates are listed in their latest Costco Connection magazine (www.costcoconnection.ca):

Bridgestone: $70 off the purchase of 4 tires (March 13 to April 9)
Pirelli: $80 off the purchase of 4 tires (March 6 to April 2)
Michelin: $70 off the purchase of 4 tires (April 3 to May 28)
BFGoodrich: $50 off the purchase of 4 tires (April 3 to May 28)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5580 posts
1106 upvotes
Toronto
How do you guys select new tires? I mean other than sizing, how would I know what is a good fit for my car? Is there some sort of buying guide or do we just randomly pick something from a well known manufacturer and hope for the best?
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1442 posts
1406 upvotes
Oni-kun wrote: How do you guys select new tires? I mean other than sizing, how would I know what is a good fit for my car? Is there some sort of buying guide or do we just randomly pick something from a well known manufacturer and hope for the best?
I usually go to the Tire Rack website and read the reviews. They are usually reliable and I like the fact that they also usually include the make, model and year of the car as well as where they live so you can relate their experiences with yours. For a Canadian version you can try 1010 tire's website. A few years ago I was going to be making a trip across the border so I had actually planned to order from Tire Rack and get them installed at a shop in Niagara Falls, but after working out the exchange rate and shipping and everything else, it was actually almost the same to buy them at my local shop, the venerable and always cheaper-than-anyone-else Tires 23 in Mississauga.
Beep\Bop\Boop
Jan 13, 2009
362 posts
167 upvotes
Vancouver
Oni-kun wrote: How do you guys select new tires? I mean other than sizing, how would I know what is a good fit for my car? Is there some sort of buying guide or do we just randomly pick something from a well known manufacturer and hope for the best?
Similare to Tapout123, Tirerack is the place to go for reviews. However, with the current exchange rates it's about the same price or likely cheaper (especially) if I have to pay PST/GST to purchase from my local dealer.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5580 posts
1106 upvotes
Toronto
milan2552 wrote: Costco spring instant tire rebates are listed in their latest Costco Connection magazine (www.costcoconnection.ca):

Bridgestone: $70 off the purchase of 4 tires (March 13 to April 9)
Pirelli: $80 off the purchase of 4 tires (March 6 to April 2)
Michelin: $70 off the purchase of 4 tires (April 3 to May 28)
BFGoodrich: $50 off the purchase of 4 tires (April 3 to May 28)
What page is this on? I couldn't find it. Only saw the ad for Bridgestone?
Sep 5, 2007
475 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Are we able to double dip? Get the Costco instant rebate and then the mail in rebate?
Dec 10, 2007
101 posts
174 upvotes
Winnipeg
Oni-kun wrote: What page is this on? I couldn't find it. Only saw the ad for Bridgestone?
Bridgestone: page 8
Pirelli: page 36
Michelin: page 73
etc...
Sep 14, 2015
145 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Whats everyone's thoughts on the best tires from Costco? or is there a list of tires that costco sells the list on their site seems to be mostly winter still.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5580 posts
1106 upvotes
Toronto
We have a costco membership but I never actually bought tires from there before. Is the installation cost included? Or is it separately priced. Can I buy just the tires? The reason I ask is I need to buy them soon but I won't be able to install them until later because I'm going on vacation.
Sep 5, 2007
475 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Oni-kun wrote: We have a costco membership but I never actually bought tires from there before. Is the installation cost included? Or is it separately priced. Can I buy just the tires? The reason I ask is I need to buy them soon but I won't be able to install them until later because I'm going on vacation.
The install charge is $15 per tire.
Nov 25, 2007
307 posts
203 upvotes
Burnaby, B.C.
anas38 wrote: Are we able to double dip? Get the Costco instant rebate and then the mail in rebate?
In certain cases "no" so better read the fine print. For instance, Pirelli's rebate site specifically states that their rebates excludes Costco, Canadian Tire and online purchases.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4030 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
I saw Consumer Reports used to have a chart that tested a crap load of tires for different conditions. Alas, you need to pay to get access to it. I'm stuck trying to figure out what is a decent tire with good wear life, good on gas and low noise for the warmer months.
RFD Staff Writer
Sep 13, 2015
643 posts
7053 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Here's the list of rebate forms if anyone needs them

Ice Town Costs Ice Clown His Town Crown
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
My tires are 10 years old, should I be considering one of these deals?
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19159 posts
9082 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
hagbard wrote: My tires are 10 years old, should I be considering one of these deals?
Yes! 10 year old tires are way too old. Like HOLY even cheap China tires are probably safer.
RFD is love. RFD is life.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)