Expired Contests

[Once] 2018/03/05 Iceland Naturally - See The Icelandic Men's Soccer Team 2018 Live In Action

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 3:45 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4739 posts
34707 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2018/03/05 Iceland Naturally - See The Icelandic Men's Soccer Team 2018 Live In Action

http://www.icelandnaturally.com/article ... occer-team

One winner will receive one (1) "San Francisco" Prize Pack including:
 Two (2) tickets to Iceland’s FIFA friendly against Mexico at the Levi Stadium in San
Francisco on March 23, 2018
 Round-trip, domestic economy flights for two (2) people to/from San Francisco
 Two (2) official Iceland National Soccer Team jerseys
 One (1) night accommodations (double occupancy) in a hotel reasonably close to the
airport and Levi Stadium, pending availability

A second winner will receive one (1) "New Jersey“ Prize Pack including:
 Two (2) tickets to Iceland’s friendly at the Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ on March
27, 2018
 Round-trip, domestic economy flights for two (2) people to/from Harrison, NJ
 One (1) night accommodations in (double occupancy) a hotel reasonably close to the
airport and Red Bull Arena, pending availability
-Governmental taxes, airport taxes, fuel surcharges and other applicable taxes are
included on the airfare.

NOT included:

Transportation to and from gateway airports in North America.

I get that it's domestic airports, but in North America or US? Might have to travel a bit. Fun to see any live Fifa game for sure. I'd still wear the Iceland jersey on this trip! They did pretty good, I forget against who, the germans maybe but maybe not. Did they opt out of group last time or just barely finished 3rd in the race and were there for their first time? Go Iceland and good luck!
17 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3234 posts
15840 upvotes
Halifax
I would be interested to see the route to take Iceland Air from Halifax to San Francisco. Face Screaming In Fear
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47343 posts
753 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
Dec 6, 2017
12 posts
The page loads but I don't see where to actually enter or the rules. No where I click does it bring up a form. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1656 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
3445 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
How do you enter? Where is the link to click on?
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4739 posts
34707 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I noticed some people asking for the entry page. For me, it's right there on safari, but recently, some contests on safari have been blank and I had to use google chrome. Try another browser if it doesn't work?