Expired Contests

[Weekly] 2018/03/06 Tim Hortons Scrrroll Up To Win (offer through the Tim Hortons App)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2018 8:28 am
32 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10652 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
1 for 1

scccccccccroooooolllllllllllll up the rim
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Feb 4, 2017
128 posts
90 upvotes
Also 1 for 1. Looking at the rules it kinda suggests to me that this is a guaranteed win if you're one of the first 116,250 people to scroll during each one-week period, so it might be a freebie.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
2161 posts
1675 upvotes
GTA
nasa25 wrote: 1 for 1

scccccccccroooooolllllllllllll up the rim
etgohomeok wrote: Also 1 for 1. Looking at the rules it kinda suggests to me that this is a guaranteed win if you're one of the first 116,250 people to scroll during each one-week period, so it might be a freebie.
Me too:
Wins: 1 of 1
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1656 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Anybody else have the issue with the app where it says "Error loading menu" every time?
Sep 10, 2010
691 posts
1481 upvotes
Is there a no purchase entry for this? I can't find one.
Mar 13, 2004
255 posts
91 upvotes
Aldergrove
jnunavut wrote: Is there a no purchase entry for this? I can't find one.
Is it true you can participate in RRRoll Up the Rim with no purchase necessary?

That is true. Guests can obtain a FREE S/M/L/XL Cup (actual size to be selected by the Contest Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion) and/or a copy of the official rules, by writing to: Tim Hortons RUTR 2018 Contest Cup & Rules, PO Box 13417, Saint John, NB E2L 5E7. Please see www.rolluptherimtowin.com for full rules and regulations.
Mar 13, 2004
255 posts
91 upvotes
Aldergrove
dustymisty wrote: Is it true you can participate in RRRoll Up the Rim with no purchase necessary?

That is true. Guests can obtain a FREE S/M/L/XL Cup (actual size to be selected by the Contest Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion) and/or a copy of the official rules, by writing to: Tim Hortons RUTR 2018 Contest Cup & Rules, PO Box 13417, Saint John, NB E2L 5E7. Please see www.rolluptherimtowin.com for full rules and regulations.

2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY: To obtain a FREE S/M/L/XL Cup (actual size to be selected by the Contest
Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion) and/or a copy of the official rules, please send a FREE Cup request in
writing to: Tim Hortons RUTR 2018 Contest Cup & Rules, PO Box 13417, Saint John, NB E2L 4E7.
All requests for a FREE Cup must be postmarked by March 28, 2018 and received by April 6, 2018. Limit of one
FREE Cup request per envelope with sufficient postage, while supplies last. No mechanical reproductions of
requests permitted. All FREE Cup requests must include a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8567 upvotes
GTHA
dustymisty wrote: Is it true you can participate in RRRoll Up the Rim with no purchase necessary?

dustymisty wrote: 2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY: To obtain a FREE S/M/L/XL Cup (actual size to be selected by the Contest
Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion) and/or a copy of the official rules, please send a FREE Cup request in
writing to: Tim Hortons RUTR 2018 Contest Cup & Rules, PO Box 13417, Saint John, NB E2L 4E7.
All requests for a FREE Cup must be postmarked by March 28, 2018 and received by April 6, 2018. Limit of one
FREE Cup request per envelope with sufficient postage, while supplies last. No mechanical reproductions of
requests permitted. All FREE Cup requests must include a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope.
Wrong contest, you posted information for the RRRoll Up The Rim To Win contest
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
6481 posts
2162 upvotes
I won a coffee today.

You can redeem for any coffee drink, even a more expensive one.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4844 posts
1383 upvotes
Wat
I wonder if I redeem my free coffee I won two days ago on this coming Wednesday, will I get a scroll up for week 2?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8567 upvotes
GTHA
Wiseman wrote: I wonder if I redeem my free coffee I won two days ago on this coming Wednesday, will I get a scroll up for week 2?
No, you will not.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4844 posts
1383 upvotes
Wat
Won a donut too.. I think it is guaranteed freebie for the early birds as someone else had suggested
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10652 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Scrolled up this morning

Donut is mine

Better than the 0 for 274618362 I am on rolling up rims
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
6481 posts
2162 upvotes
Got the free donut today when I scrolled up.

Has anyone scrolled up and not gotten anything?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10652 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
so far 2 for 2

week 1 - scroll status - complete. win status - yes. procurement status - procured. item - coffee
week 2 - scroll status - complete. win status - yes. procurement status - procured. item - muffin
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1082 posts
2103 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
nasa25 wrote: so far 2 for 2

week 1 - scroll status - complete. win status - yes. procurement status - procured. item - coffee
week 2 - scroll status - complete. win status - yes. procurement status - procured. item - muffin
Interesting; Week 2 = Muffin for you, really? I thought it's Donut for everyone... Offer details states: "...the first 116,250 eligible App users who make a purchase using the App (mobile order) and complete a scroll will receive a reward (and the rewards will be the same within a weekly period)."