• Mar 8th, 2018 4:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4056 posts
23215 upvotes
North York

2018/03/12 Rogers, Maltesers Rose Goals Challenge -No QC

There will be one (1) Weekly Prize pack available to be won for ten (10) weeks, each prize pack will consist of the following items;

Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera Flamingo Pink
Fujifilm Instax Mini 2-Pack Instant Film
Microvelvet Throw
Forever 21 Rose Graphic Crew Socks
Urban Outfitters Roses Pen
7 Pack of Maltesers
In any case, each Weekly Prize shall be valued at approximately CDN $200.

There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won in the Contest, consisting of a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to attend a “Bachelorette Viewing Party” in Toronto, Ontario, on dates and at a location to be further announced in these Official Rules by no later than March 11, 2018 (the “Event”). The Grand Prize includes:

Two (2) tickets to the Event;
Round trip economy air transportation for the winner and one (1) guest from a major airport within Canada closest to the winner’s residence (as determined by the Sponsors) to Toronto, ON on travel dates to be determined by the Sponsors (the “Airfare”); notwithstanding the foregoing, should the winner reside within 300km of downtown Toronto as determined by the Sponsors, acting reasonably, alternate ground transportation will be arranged in lieu of Airfare and no difference in value will be awarded;
One hotel room (standard room, based on double occupancy) for two nights in or around Toronto, ON at a hotel to be selected by the Sponsors; and
CDN $500 to be used by the winner as spending money.

Approximate total value of the Grand Prize, excluding the Airfare or Ground Transportation, is CDN $1,500. Actual Grand Prize value will vary based on departure city and prize particulars.

To participate in the Contest: (i) go to http://www.flare.com/tag/the-morning-after during the Registration Period; (ii) click on the Contest banners, buttons or links to access the online registration form for the Contest; (iii) complete the online registration form as instructed, including all required information; and (iv) submit your completed online registration form as instructed during the Registration Period.

Every week go to http://www.flare.com/tag/the-morning-after during the Entry Period, log in using the email address used to register, and submit your weekly top prediction of which contestant on the television show The Bachelor will make it through to the show’s upcoming “Rose Ceremony” (note, ensure each weekly prediction is made prior to 12pm EST to the start of the broadcast of the upcoming episode).

On a weekly basis, those who have submitted a correct prediction for that week will receive 10 points and and will be entered into a random draw for a chance to win a Weekly Prize, as described below. Those who have submitted an incorrect prediction and those who have not submitted a prediction for that week will receive 0 points and will not be entered into such random draw for the week.

Following the end of the Entry Period, all eligible entrants who accumulated a total of 50 points or more throughout the Entry Period will be entered into a random draw for a chance to win the Grand Prize

Rules: http://sponsored.flare.com/rosegoals/rules.php
Enter: http://www.flare.com/tag/the-morning-after

Good luck!
7 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
41221 posts
38708 upvotes
Economy
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Apr 22, 2013
237 posts
2222 upvotes
Woodbridge
Anyone else having a hard time finding the contest this week? Is it just me? lol The rules say the final week is March 7-12
Oct 24, 2017
26 posts
39 upvotes
Ottawa
Gaesh7 wrote: Anyone else having a hard time finding the contest this week? Is it just me? lol The rules say the final week is March 7-12
I am having the same issue, I went to check my results and the contest is nowhere to be found lol.